- Fixed disabling malware detection notification error. (#61)
- Fixed issue where MAX agent could not launch MAX updater due to folder permissions. (#88)
- We migrated the MAX API server to the Amazon Web Service. (#90)
- Fixed an issue where event number error and MAX process terminated when clicking Refresh multiple times in log (motion record). (#93, #96)
- Fixed an issue where the inactive process state was not released in the Running Process Malware Check Status View. (#95)
- Improved to disable button if item in quarantine is not selected. (#97)
- Corrected and supplemented the text that comes up when I click on the version to update MAX. (#98)
- The length of the tool tip in the log shortens, supplementing the problem that it is difficult to see its contents. (#99)
- API key authentication button Corrected and supplemented after the authentication processing. (#102)
- Fixed an issue where exclusion was set but some malware on the desktop was detected by realtime protection. (#104)
- Supplementing the problem of continuous detection of the same malicious files. (#105)
- When using 'game mode', we modified the logic so that if malicious code is detected, action is taken automatically without asking users. (#111)
- Fixed a problem that the MAX agent with many contents detected during malware scanning terminates when the detection contents are output to the list.
Give it a chance for it to upload all of the suspicious files to the AI server (about 3 hours) on a 7 mbps upload . Recommended a reboot after the first install and wait till the computer become usable. Iit is busy doing a prescan and upload after the installed.
Just my opinion, seem to have good detection rate but it's very resource intense even at idle, on access scanning, and uploading whole file for analysis. It been gradually getting better better with every release but still have long way with system resource usage.