Solved MBAM Real-Time Protection Problem

hakah

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
I found out warning advice of "Your system is not protected" shown on Anti-Malware Page. When I clicked into Detection and Protection Option under Settings, I noticed that Malicious Website Protection is Disabled. I clicked on the Enable button but it soon returns to Disabled. Same process was repeated for several times and the result was still the same. Is my system being infected or something wrong with the system? Please advise on any remedy steps to overcome this probem.
Here I enclose with FRST.txt / Addition.txt and mbam checkResults.txt for your checking and advice for follow-up action. Thanks for your kind assistance!

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    29 KB · Views: 111
  • Addition.txt
    37 KB · Views: 89
  • CheckResults.txt
    17.9 KB · Views: 125

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.