Not open for further replies.

low L!fe

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 11, 2014
Mcafee AntiVirus Plus 2017 Features:
1- Unlimited Licensees Windows,Androis,IOS.
2-Antivirus + antispyware + Malware + spyware
3-Web Protection : Site Adviser URL Malicious Blocking (Firefox + Chrome + IE)
4- File Shredder
5- Firewall Two Way
6-Qiuck Cleaner
7-Vulnerability Scanner
8- Free Support
9-Award Winning Usability (AV-TEST)
10-Top Rated Performance after ESET (AV-Comparatives June 2017)

Nuno

Level 2
Verified
Feb 26, 2016
And that's why performance tests shouldn't be taken very seriously.
Mcafee had top rated performance in Av-comparatives? Because I believe they did pretty bad in Av-test.

low L!fe

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 11, 2014
And that's why performance tests shouldn't be taken very seriously.
Mcafee had top rated performance in Av-comparatives? Because I believe they did pretty bad in Av-test.

The High rated is ESET then McAfee

Reactions: Nuno

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
Mcafee AntiVirus Plus 2017 have a behavior blocker?

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Mcafee AntiVirus Plus 2017 have a behavior blocker?

Probably, because a few years ago they put out a freestanding behavior blocker I think was called Raptor.

in most of the recent testing McAfee's results have been dismal. I really am surprised, because I thought for sure Intel was going to bring it up to speed.

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
Probably, because a few years ago they put out a freestanding behavior blocker I think was called Raptor.

in most of the recent testing McAfee's results have been dismal. I really am surprised, because I thought for sure Intel was going to bring it up to speed.
I asked in the McAfee forum, and it was confirmed that it has a behavior blocker on your antivirus:)

Reactions: ZeroDay

iAwake

Level 1
Verified
Aug 4, 2017
I am using Mcafee Antivirus Plus 2017. It is light, very light on system resources. Fast scan speeds. I am using it on my main laptop and no infections so far. The latest version is completely different from the resource-hungry old Mcafee. Hope they keep improving their product.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    127.6 KB · Views: 517

low L!fe

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 11, 2014
I am using Mcafee Antivirus Plus 2017. It is light, very light on system resources. Fast scan speeds. I am using it on my main laptop and no infections so far. The latest version is completely different from the resource-hungry old Mcafee. Hope they keep improving their product.
mee to
A radical change in the latest version 2018

Reactions: iAwake

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Wondering if I should try Mcafee Antivirus Plus 2017 for 6 mths with voodooshield or go with panda free?

F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Hello, I got a 3-year subscription on McAfee Livesafe on my new laptop, but I uninstalled it because McAfee does not allow any Malware programs on the same pc as it.
I installed Bitdefender Total Security and now I can have Malwarebytes 3 Premium on my computer.
So: Mcfubar!:(

Reactions: blueblackwow65
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.