Expired McAfee AntiVirus Plus for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

MalwareFire

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Aug 10, 2014
Sem Título.png

Then creat account.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I enter the promo code but this is not work.
You dont need to enter a promo code
After you tick 6 months & download it takes you to another page where you create an account(First & Last name,email,password)
then click I agree which takes you to another page click "place order" and you are redirected to another page
Copy & paste the serial # somewhere and click download
Once downloaded install the program.You might or might not have to enter the serial #
I am assuming this is a special 6 month installer

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Working again 6 months trial : Virus, Spam, Spyware Protection Software for Your PC | McAfee

To receive a free license McAfee AntiVirus Plus 6 months 1 PC, follow these steps:

1. Go to the offer page and select "6 Month Subscription> Download Now".

2. Create a new account using the form McAfee Enter your email to get started.

Note: The offer is only available when creating a new account.

3. Enter your e-mail address, a new password and confirm it.

4. Once you have created your account, click Place My Order, tick "I accept McAfee's End User License Agreement" and click the "Download" button.You will also get a serial code.

5. Install McAfee AntiVirus Plus, using McAfeeSetup-AutoLogin.exe file (online installer, 7.4 MB).

Terms and conditions:
- This is a license for 6 months for home (personal) use.
- The term of the license shall commence from the date of its receipt.
- You get free upgrades during the license period.
- No free technical support.

Last edited:
C

CySecy825

is this newest version of Mcafee Av plus?

I mean 2016 version?

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Get a free license McAfee AntiVirus Plus for 6 months to 1 PC.Antivirus and antispyware, two way firewall, web protection with WebAdvisor, unrecoverable data deletion and cleaning system

AntiVirus Plus is the McAfee - basic protection against viruses and Internet threats.Antivirus and antispyware, two way firewall, web protection with WebAdvisor, unrecoverable data deletion and cleaning system.

mcafee_1.png

In addition, McAfee QuickClean tool helps detect and remove unused applications, system junk files from the cache of web browsers and other unwanted files that slow down your computer.

Update your system for timely protection against theft, burglary and internet security threats on your PC, personal information, e-mail, family and the information posted on social networks by using McAfee AntiVirus Plus.

Source: This trial was scouted from comss.ru
Original Link: http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=McAfee_AntiVirus_Plus_6month

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.