Expired McAfee Internet Security 2016 - Free for 6 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

bunchuu

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
Features:

Mcafee Internet Security 2016

Feature
  • Guard against viruses and online threats
  • Avoid risky websites and prevent dangerous downloads
  • Prevent SPAM email from clogging up your inbox
  • Removes the hassle of managing user names and passwords
  • Comprehensive mobile security
True Key™ Identity Manager
  • Quickly and easily log into sites, apps, and more using facial recognition and your trusted devices (multi-factor authentication)
  • 1 User Account

Last edited by a moderator:

akance

Jun 26, 2013
VvrBQZ.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

bank information needed.
help me!

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
It looks exactly like the 2015 version I used a few months ago. How do you tell for sure if it's 2016? Thanks.

TapaDonut

Level 1
Oct 14, 2015
It looks exactly like the 2015 version I used a few months ago. How do you tell for sure if it's 2016? Thanks.

Almost nothing I think, the difference maybe is their av engine or their artemis i think. They also bundled the 2016 version with TrueKey. Everything else is still the same as last. Maybe multi-device in one purchase?

bunchuu

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
if it ask bank information, maybe your email has been used and/or you need VPN.
I don't know the difference with 2015 version, the cover design is same.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Almost nothing I think, the difference maybe is their av engine or their artemis i think. They also bundled the 2016 version with TrueKey. Everything else is still the same as last. Maybe multi-device in one purchase?

Thank you TapaDonut. I think they also claim it's lighter and faster than before, but then all the AV vendors say that now. lol

C

CySecy825

Is Mcafee IS good against zero-day threats?

And is it light

Thanks

TapaDonut

Level 1
Oct 14, 2015
Is Mcafee IS good against zero-day threats?

And is it light

Thanks

Well, I cannot say about against zero-day threats. Well independent virus labs says it's effective against zero day, but I wouldn't trust that easily. It's better if you test it if you want to determine how good it is against zero day threats.

About the lightness of McAfee..I cannot tell. Because in my PC it doesn't affect my computer speed except boot time which is normal for AV. But I can assure you it's not as light as other vendors. Maybe ranging from Kaspersky-Bitdefender. That I think is the appropriate range for system impact.

PS: If you want to test it out for 6 months. Do so, because after 6 months you can never test mcafee again unless you neither purchase the license or create a new mcafee account(which is a hassle). so you either buy it or forget it

Reactions: CySecy825

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.