Expired McAfee SiteAdvisor Live Free Download with 6 Months License Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Mcafee SiteAdvisor Plus normally costs $19.99 for a 1 Year serial license key on 1 PC. But now, a special offer for Sovereign Bank Users is announced which gives away 6 months free serial license key of McAfee SiteAdvisor Live. With this amazing offer, You can use the software without any barriers for 6 months completely free of charge.

1,Visit this McAfee SiteAdvisor Live giveaway page and click on “Download now” button.

http://us.mcafee.com/root/landingpages/afflandpage.asp?affid=637&lpname=sovereign_vspsap&cid=38365

743x445xMcAfee-SiteAdvisor-Live-Giveaway.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3pILk4pLZU.jpg

2. Then create a new account with mail not previously used for McAfee

3. Click on “Go to My Account” button.

716x216xMcAfee-SiteAdvisor-Live-Free-Trial.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lifEIpYHpO.jpg

4. On “My Account” page, Click on “Download Now” button to download & install 6 months free Mcafee SiteAdvisor Live. It doesnot requires any additional serial key . Enjoy free 6 months subscription of McAfee SiteAdvisor Live!

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
this giveaway is still working, so let's put it on the visible place :)

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Trying this out McAfee SiteAdvisor Live with BitDefender Free Edition! Your take do I need this with BitDefender
Traffic Light? Very little slow down!

Z

ZeroDay

Moose said:
Trying this out McAfee SiteAdvisor Live with BitDefender Free Edition! Your take do I need this with BitDefender

Bitdefender has very strong web protection.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
For me Bitdefender has the best Web Protection module

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Bitdefender Free has web protection, no need for TrafficLight.

TrafficLight may be useful for Bitdefender for user feedback, and gaining popularity without installing the full product.

Moose said:

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
So, I will uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor Live. The only plus I see is that work well with Internet Explorer add like a toolbar. Thanks, Guys!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.