McAfee SiteAdvisor Social Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazingAG

Thread author
Jun 1, 2011
Introducing SiteAdvisor Social for Windows - try it for yourself!

Hello Folks!

The SiteAdvisor team is happy to announce our latest preview, McAfee SiteAdvisor Social - an exciting new feature for Windows users! Specifically, we added in color-coded risk ratings for external links in Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+. For now, we're limiting this functionality to Windows and the social networking sites listed, but eventually we'll look at bringing this same functionality to different operating systems and platforms if user feedback is positive.

We'd love for you to preview the SiteAdvisor Social functionality and let us know what you think.

Just follow the three steps below to obtain SiteAdvisor Social for Windows preview and provide feedback.

1. From your Windows PC, go to https://sadownload.mcafee.com/products/SA/beta/saSetup.exe
2. Follow the installation prompts. It doesn't matter if you have SiteAdvisor already installed or not.
3. Tell us what you think! Like it? Share ideas for improvements or new features requests we should add?

Thank you for your time to preview and improve McAfee SiteAdvisor Social. Our utlimate goal is to find new ways to better protect you while you're on the web. If you have ideas on how to make SiteAdvisor Social better, or you just want to share your opinion after using the product, we'd love to hear from you. Try it today, we are eager to hear your feedback!

Link

D

Deleted member 178

dont know what to think of it , mcafee is not my favorite brand, i will wait and see.

jota13

Level 2
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
I know McAfee Site Advisor well, but I not install it. Once this software after update crashes all browsers compatible with them: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Lunascape. And I must uninstall McAfee Site Advisor.

On one computer forum my friend wrote me about Flagfox- it is an extensions for Firefox, containing in itself WOT and McAfee Site Advisor, also Geotool, Whois, Alexa, Ping, etc.

Flagfox You can download from here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/flagfox/

Fortunately exist McAfee Site Advisor for Google Chrome and Opera- it works well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.