MDRockstar configuration

P

Plexx

MDRockstar said:
Thanks for the info Biozfear i will certainly take a look at your list of applications.

You are more than welcome.

We are all here to help each other out.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
MDRockstar said:
Is EMET user friendly for my girlfriend ? (for me its not a problem).

Yes its just a simple tool and setup procedure isn't complicated and definitely would no affect the performance on the computer.

MDRockstar

Thread author
Dec 14, 2011
Update: removed CIS 5.9 and comodo dragon 16
Installed: Panda Cloud Free , Kingsoft pc doctor

Very light on my system. This new configuration is more easy to use for my girlfriend now.

muhammadariif

Aug 3, 2011
Why do you change? try something new? I think Kingsoft Pc Doctor should put at On-demand scanner cause it doesn't has realtime protection :rolleyes:

MDRockstar

Thread author
Dec 14, 2011
I tried this new setup because i wanted to try something new. (I will use avast 7 beta when it will be released or use cis 6).

I think that kingsoft pc doctor has realtime protection....no?

I scan my computer every week with malawarebytes and a daily scan with hitman pro.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Do you also use the Panda URL Filter as well?

MDRockstar

Thread author
Dec 14, 2011
Of course i also us panda url filter for extra protection.(like i said before this configuration is for testing purpose only). CIS 6 or avast 7 will be my choice.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I don't think either will be here for a few months, but I doubt you'll be disappointed with Panda Cloud.

If you are willing you can install the Beta 1.9.1 -all features available- with a Firewall.

Visit the Panda Blog:
http://blog.cloudantivirus.com/2011/08/17/panda-cloud-antivirus-firewall-beta-1-9-1-2/

MDRockstar

Thread author
Dec 14, 2011
Yeah thanks Earth, i think i will try panda cloud 1.9.1 beta. I am really impressed by panda cloud right now(version 1.5) so version 2.0 will be awesome.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.