MediaFire Comes to Android at Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 27, 2012

MediaFire has finally released an app for Android, so now you can also get in on that sweet, sweet offer of 50GB of free storage.

Cloud storage services just seem to be handing out more and more free storage every time you turn around. Did anyone really see 50GB becoming the near industry standard? I sure didn’t. And now that MediaFire has finally come to Android as of today, users of the popular mobile operating system can now jump in on this offer as well.

As more and more cloud services pop-up, the question is going to become more of, “Which service did I store this on?” rather than if you have any space left.

apparently Android version was released mid January 2013

Google Play

Source

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Finally time to download and install it. Been waiting for something like this to come out.

Payback

Verified
Jan 7, 2013
McLovin said:
Finally time to download and install it. Been waiting for something like this to come out.

You use andriod? pffffttttttt *Shows my Shiny IPhone to my screen*

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Payback said:
You use andriod? pffffttttttt *Shows my Shiny IPhone to my screen*

Been using Android for a couple of years now. Love them. Best kind of smart phone out there.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Payback said:

So by that, you mean that you don't like Android and love Apple? Have not liked Apple so far, because
  1. they can be really overpriced
  2. with an iPhone and an iPod they can break really easily
  3. makes people look like that sticks up their bums

Just some of the reasons why I don't like Apple.

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
IMO iphone is overpriced and not that customizable as an android phone. but that`s just my opinion. don`t take it for granted! :p

Payback

Verified
Jan 7, 2013
McLovin said:
Payback said:

So by that, you mean that you don't like Android and love Apple? Have not liked Apple so far, because

Nahhhhh,I meant :
Android are cool,but you know what? I don't know why but I actually like Apple (maybe cause I liked Apple since I was 1 :p ). I so far don't have any complaints with Android,but you know what? Apple is just cool for this generation

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
Payback said:
McLovin said:
Payback said:

Nahhhhh,I meant :
Android are cool,but you know what? I don't know why but I actually like Apple (maybe cause I liked Apple since I was 1 :p ). I so far don't have any complaints with Android,but you know what? Apple is just cool for this generation

and forbes says:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larissafaw/2013/01/09/is-apples-iphone-no-longer-cool-to-teens/

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
On topic: It is great that mediafire came to android I have a couple accounts one just for my phone.

Off topic: I had an android phone and switched to an iPhone 4s. If it wasnt for the jailbreak I would have thrown it against a wall.

1. Way too many restrictions especially the use of certain apps on wifi only

2. Everything is managed through iTunes

3. No ease of battery access

4. Pay a hefty price for more GB

5. They throw a new one out every few months without really changing anything of real use

Thats why I am back on Android.Everything can be easily managed.I added a 32GB micro Sd Card at next to nothing compared to what the same memory costs on an iPhone.Plays music no different than an iPhone or an iPod.No Apple restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.