Mel Gibson vs. Paul Hogan vs. Chuck Norris

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
I am going to watch Crocodile Dundee tomorrow. The last time I saw it must have been 20 years ago. I cannot wait. I love Hogan. He is truly hip (cooler than cool). He is timeless too. He seems no different in the Subaru commercials than he did then. He was great in Lightning Jack too.

Paul Hogan vs. Mel Gibson for Australian Prime Minister (or whatever the Down Under version is)

Which would you vote for?? I know Mel is not a native but I think it might be a tight race.

If you are not from the Land Down Under, you can still vote. haha
This is a special election.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
RE: Mel Gibson vs. Paul Hogan

Funny thing is none of these people are going for government. Has to be Paul Hogan all the things that he's done love it. Plus the line that I really liked in Crocodile Dundee was, "That's not a knife, now this is a knife" :D.

DiabloBlack

Nov 5, 2011

Like Crocodile Dundee, funny movie. Love the Lethal Weapon series with Mel Gibson. I voted for Paul Hogan strictly because I think Mel is slightly off his rocker these past couple of years :D

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011

I loved watching the Paul Hogan show in the late 70's. CLASSIC!

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011

"I think Mel is slightly off his rocker these past couple of years"

Poor Mel. He is not a bad guy but he is showing signs of a rough, young life Down Under; lot of fighting and drinking.

Paul Hogan is very genuine. He is as charismatic as they come. His personality is incredible. He is just as vivid and entertaining off-screen as he is on-screen.

Paul is winning in a landslide so far.

treefrog'

Oct 28, 2012

going on Mels drunken racist outbursts I'd say he's more suited to been in the British royal family
vote Hogan!!!

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011

Voted Paul Hogan.
Ideal candidate would be Howard Bishop.
Typically politicians are brain dead bumbling fools :)

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011

I voted Mel because I enjoyed the movie Signs. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 178

McLovin said:
I really liked in Crocodile Dundee was, "That's not a knife, now this is a knife" :D.

Epic reply! it remind me when 2 guys try to rob me of my phone with a small knife, lucky for me i had a butcher one in my bag. (i supposed to bring it to my girlfriend to prepare the dinner) and i replied this sentence ^^

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011

I voted Mel because I enjoyed the movie Signs.

Signs was awesome. It made me feel like a kid again. Shyamalan and Gibson were a good combo. Phoenix too.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011

2 guys try to rob me of my phone with a small knife, lucky for me i had a butcher one in my bag. (i supposed to bring it to my girlfriend to prepare the dinner) and i replied this sentence ^^

That is hilarious. :)

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011

Wow. 7-1 in Hogan's favor. I bet the score would be reversed if this poll were taken after "Mad Max II", but before "Crocodile Dundee". That is a Yank's perspective though. lol

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011

going on Mels drunken racist outbursts I'd say he's more suited to been in the British royal family
vote Hogan!!!

LOL. You are a great campaigner for Paul Hogan. haha :)

D

Deleted member 178

ZOU1 said:
2 guys try to rob me of my phone with a small knife, lucky for me i had a butcher one in my bag. (i supposed to bring it to my girlfriend to prepare the dinner) and i replied this sentence ^^

That is hilarious. :)

i wished to have a camera that day ^^

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012

Mel Gibson, Mel Gibson , Mel Gibson,
Yes Mel
I vote for Mel because he is better looking and so sexy ,,,

D

Deleted member 178

i am not surprised to see IC vote for Mel ^^

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011

Glad to see another vote for Mel. I have always had a special appreciation for him.

i am not surprised to see IC vote for Mel

You French hounds never cease to amaze me. haha

D

Deleted member 178

before the french:

- sex was a reproduction task

after the french:

- we made it fun

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011

You are truly lovers, not fighters......and Napoleon was Corsican, not French (they changed a couple of vowels around) Bwahaha

Sorry. I could not help myself. If I tease it means I like something about someone, just so you know.

LaFayette ROCKED though! He was a stud.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.