Melba's Configuration

I

illumination

I think you misunderstood back up and recovery, as keyscrambler and sandboxie should be listed under "list all other security software".
Add some back up to it, and it looks good..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Melba

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Nice config, If panda cloud is comfortable for u u may keep, since u have mentioned that u were infected less then 3 months , hope u have founded what mistake u had done with ur system, whether it could be antivirus software issues or ur accessibility, i recommend to be alert. U may also try some other AV programs which has some better detection and protection than Panda.!

adyblueboy

Level 2
Verified
Feb 15, 2014
Avast,Qihoo 360 internet security,Comodo or...30 days trial of kaspersky,30 days eset nod 32,f secure etc:)

Melba

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 5, 2013
Nice config, If panda cloud is comfortable for u u may keep, since u have mentioned that u were infected less then 3 months , hope u have founded what mistake u had done with ur system, whether it could be antivirus software issues or ur accessibility, i recommend to be alert. U may also try some other AV programs which has some better detection and protection than Panda.!
OK, what antivirus do you suggest me?

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
OK, what antivirus do you suggest me?
There are many in the wire, As u r using vista u might need a light antivirus such as Webroot, Eset,; If u have registered version of emisoft antimalware u may use the same for realtime protection. No other is required, Use a firewall like comodo FW to improve security.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.