Not open for further replies.

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
2021 coming to an end and in a few days it's Christmas. Here in Sweden we always celebrate Christmas on the 24th.

I wish all and everyone, member as guests a hopefully Covid free time and extra so now during Christmas and New Year. Hope to see you all and new people during 2022.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Thanks @upnorth (y)

Covid free Christmas.jpg

Wishing all members and guests a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in good health and stay safe!

F

ForgottenSeer 92963

It's the 19th of december :) we still have days to go although I have send the funniest Christmas present today already to Lenny Fox.

Upside of Covid lockdown (26th of December is my birthday) is that this will be the second year I don't have to prep Christmas meal for 15 people on 26th (we call it second Christmas day in the Netherlands). I already bought a deep freeze pizza (to my wife's horror).

I wonder what Lenny Fox will be doing at Christmas. We still have email contact (we met on Github), because we shared some interests (both having been cooks during our time as student, he being a young digital marketer, I am being the oldest certified one in the Netherlands).

Today I have send him a Christmas present, being 70 x Unox rookworst (a typical Dutch smoked sausage link), because they were in discount at a Dutch supermarket chain (I bought the complete Unox sausage stock at 4 supermarkets today) and asked him to prepare hutspot for all the boys he teaches (hutspot is an old fashioned Dutch winter meal). He teaches kids in Botswana to become a cook now (as posted earlier his girlfriend got a good job as consultant at an NGO in Botswana).

The classical Dutch meal with smoked sausage is "boerenkool met worst' (farmers cabbage or kale with mashed patatoes), there is a member on Wilders with this avatar, but I opted for another traditional Dutch winter meal called hutspot thinking they have (sweet) potatoes, carrots, unions and pepper nearly every where in the world (I figured they would not have the vegetable 'kale' in Botswana, so I opted for hutspot).

Last edited by a moderator:

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in good health and stay safe!
I'm in day 8 of my quarantaine (was infected with Covid19) allmost recovered. :)
My third shot (booster) was planned for dec 21 but i changed date to Jan 5th ......
Stay safe !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.