MIA

I

illumination

Thread author
Sorry i have been missing in action everyone, it has been a rough couple weeks for me and my family.. My 14 year old son passed away last week, he had a severe Asthma attack, which caused his lungs to over inflate and it squeezed his heart, rushing all the blood upwards, when this happened, his heart stopped and he quit breathing, the EMT's were able to get a response from him, but only after he had been 12 minutes with no oxygen to his brain, he was life lined to another hospital, where he fought for his life for a week, through constant seizures "every 3 seconds" they had to induce a coma with medicine to stop, to try and preserve the brain from any further damage.. It was too late.. He started to show signs of improvement on the 4th day, but then the next morning, he did a 180 and his body began to fail from the abuse it took through this, leaving me to make a decision i did not want to make "nor wish anyone else to have to make".. One of the hardest things i have ever had to do..

So in short, im struggling to handle this, and will probably still not be on much, but will return at some point..

I felt i should share this with all of you, as you are for the most part, my second family..

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
Hello illumination,

I'm so very sorry for your loss and I wish you all the very best in this difficult time, I will pray for you.

Kind regards and take care.

V

Vextor

Thread author
Wow. Prayers for you and your family through this hard time, hopefully everything will get better over time.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
This was hard to read as I also have Asthma, Scary knowing what can happen.

I'm incredibly sorry about what you have just been through and your loss, Nothing I can say can take back your pain. :(

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
:( Its so sad to know your situation, we cannot really tell when our life stop.

Be strong and don't give up for the faith.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
I am with you in prayer .. it's really hard for you, I understand .. Be strong, please!

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
illumination said:
Sorry i have been missing in action everyone, it has been a rough couple weeks for me and my family.. My 14 year old son passed away last week, he had a severe Asthma attack, which caused his lungs to over inflate and it squeezed his heart, rushing all the blood upwards, when this happened, his heart stopped and he quit breathing, the EMT's were able to get a response from him, but only after he had been 12 minutes with no oxygen to his brain, he was life lined to another hospital, where he fought for his life for a week, through constant seizures "every 3 seconds" they had to induce a coma with medicine to stop, to try and preserve the brain from any further damage.. It was too late.. He started to show signs of improvement on the 4th day, but then the next morning, he did a 180 and his body began to fail from the abuse it took through this, leaving me to make a decision i did not want to make "nor wish anyone else to have to make".. One of the hardest things i have ever had to do..

So in short, im struggling to handle this, and will probably still not be on much, but will return at some point..

I felt i should share this with all of you, as you are for the most part, my second family..

I am truly sorry for your sad loss mate
words cannot express my feelings for you
just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

with what you have been through these last few weeks and putting this heartfelt thread together would have taken considerable strength and courage for that you have my admiration

<3

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Sad to see this happen. My thoughts will be with you and your family.

I

illumination

Thread author
Thank you everyone for the thoughts/concerns/sympathy.. It really means alot to me.. This has been a trying time to say the least, and the support goes a long way.. I am honored to have all of you as friends!

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
And we are honored to know you and have you as our friend. Our hearts and minds are with you; I think about you and your family all the time; seriously.

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
I'm so sorry for your lost.

We are with you in spirit, take good care of yourself. Be strong.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.