MiamiBreeze545 Config

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello my friend :)

Actually on that case you have a bit sufficient knowledge there since I taught you from prevention so likely your on intermediate level.

Hitman Pro and Malwarebytes were better to be stayed on the system. For Hitman Pro just make it portable for scanning and if you believe an FP detected just report it.

Addons you picked were really good to make your browsing faster, just add Adblock Plus for Firefox.

While IE9 just used the tracking protection list since its has a built in security like SmartScreen Filter. (I recommend EasyList for tracking protection)

Also you are fun to experiment something on your laptop, then add Toolwiz TimeFreeze its really a useful application. All you have to do is activate the protection and everything will be undo once restart to drop the changes.

MiamiBreeze545

Thread author
Jun 23, 2011
Thanks for your feedback.I'll try the programs you recommended.I know it's not enough to be a fully fortified pc but it keeps malware away from my pc.:)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I would also add that my friend does used some backup storage like Wuala and Skydrive (online backup storage) before. (AFAIK)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.