Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
MICROSOFT GROOVE - Groove

Microsoft Groove Music is brand new for Windows 10. It plays your music collection and lets you make and listen to playlists. Add your MP3s to OneDrive and you can use the Groove Music app to play your songs on other devices, too—PCs, tablets, Windows Phone, and Xbox—for free.

The app is best, however, when you use it with a Groove Music Pass. For a low monthly fee, Groove Music Pass lets you stream and download music from one of the biggest music catalogs on the planet. Custom radio stations play hours of music based on your favorite artists. Use Groove Music Pass on your PC, tablet, phone (including iOS and Android), and Xbox.

What's New?

• Offline playback is now supported for many new devices
  • You no longer need Groove Music Pass to use the app! (Certain features still require it)
  • New app name and design
  • Music in your OneDrive music folder now appears as part of your collection
  • In addition to playlists, you can now download individual songs and albums for offline use
  • Filter your music to see just what's available offline
  • Various bug fixes
OneDrive:
  • Add your MP3s to OneDrive and play them wherever you go
  • Download playlists, albums, and songs from OneDrive to enjoy your favorites even when you're off the grid
  • See at a glance what's available where (online, offline, both)
Music Pass:
  • Discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your phone
  • Play ad-free music from one of the biggest music catalogs on the planet
  • Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Groove music collection and access them from your phone, Xbox, PC, tablet, and the web
  • Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists

What do you think about free music streaming from OneDrive to Groove on Android and iOS?

Reactions: MalwareT
M

MalwareT

I ❤ Microsoft even more :) I will start learning XAML and i think i will start developing apps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.