Status
Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
We have heard about many programs when compared as an alternative to Microsoft Office.
But I still believe nothing matches its usability.
So friends today post this thread to find out which would be a close match to MS Office ?
Please Share your opinion and experience with the product u have used.

You may also enter the Poll with multiple selections.

D

Deleted member 21043

Hello there,

I suggest you use Google Docs. Out of all of the choices, I am a user of Google Docs and am very satisfied. Whilst using the PC/Laptop, I am always connected therefore I cannot vouch for offline use however Huracan above has also suggested it and says you can use it offline with Google Chrome's webbrowser and I would trust his word on that ;)

Apart from Google Docs (supporting Word, Powerpoint/Presentation, Spreadsheet and possibly others, along with a free Google Drive cloud network to store your files FOR FREE), I would take Kingsoft Office paid or free, however except for Google Docs, I would rate Microsoft Office the best.

Thank you :)

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Yes Kingsoft Office Free is the best if you are switching from MS Office, because the interface is a lot similar and has tabbed viewing and a lot of online templates to choose from.

Kingsoft Office is now WPS Office which is still at Beta 3 now, so Kingsoft Office 2013 is the latest stable, while WPS Office 2014 Beta 3 is the latest beta version.

You can't download the beta version 2014 from WPS Office site but you can from Kingsoft Office Site. Also note that the beta version includes an offer in it's installer, which you may decline.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.