Expired Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2013 [for 60 days]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
60-days-trial-Microsoft-Office-Professional-Plus-2013.jpg

Editions
32-bit and 64-bit versions
Languages
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish
Technical Resources
Access technical product resources—such as forums, solution accelerators, white papers and webcasts—at the Office Professional Plus 2013 Resource Page.
Office Benefits
    • Productivity with modern, touch-enabled experiences
    • Quickly form business insights with Excel
    • Bring ideas to life with PowerPoint and Word
    • Stay connected to the people you work with using Outlook and Lync
    • Manage Office with real-time performance monitoring and controls

Reactions: Tony Pantalone

JimD

Level 1
Verified
May 12, 2014
Please help me understand how this works. I am a new member and do not yet know if this Office 2013 is a giveaway, or simple a trial and then pay. I am a subscriber to Microsoft's Office 365 online, but would prefer to have my own copy of the suite.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
For consumer, you can try Office 365 or Office 2013 for a standard 30-days. This one offered on TechNet is an extended trial, giving you 60-days (which is double) for you to try.

After the trial has expired, you will be required to pay for Office 2013, or switch to Office 365 which is a subscription based model.

Alternatively you can use Office in the cloud, which is free but lacks offline support.

Here you can get started with Word, Excel and PowerPoint Online (and others) at https://office.com/start/default.aspx

upload_2014-5-16_18-32-12.png

If you have a Microsoft Account, you will be required to log in and have an active Internet connection.

For example: Word Online, documents will be automatically saved to your OneDrive (online storage account, 7GB).

upload_2014-5-16_18-33-12.png

If you choose Office 2013 or Office 365 to be too expensive, you can always look for alternates such as LibreOffice, OpenOffice, or Kingsoft Office, http://malwaretips.com/threads/kingsoft-office-suite-2013-v9-1-0-4514.23774/

At the moment, I use Google Docs with Offline mode.

JimD

Level 1
Verified
May 12, 2014
Thanks for clearing it up. FYI, you mention the costs of Office. I pay only $10/mo. for Office 365. I cannot tell that it is cloud based as compared to desktop installed. I own a previous Office version, so I can make this comparison.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.