Advice Request Microsoft: We’re Readying Windows 8 for Early Testing

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
With the Windows 8 development process approaching the Beta milestone, Microsoft is gearing up for the first public preview of the operating system.

The Redmond company offered the first official taste of the next major version of Windows earlier this week with Julie Larson-Green, Corporate Vice President, Windows Experience and Steven Sinofsky, President, Windows and Windows Live Division on stage at D9 and Mike Angiulo, corporate vice president of Windows Planning, Hardware and PC Ecosystem showcasing the platform at Computex 2011 in Taipei, Taiwan.

read more

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Take it easy ryan. ;)
What I'm anticipated with Windows 8's release is the better security and hopefully, better performance even under 4 GB of RAM.

The Analogue Kid

Apr 23, 2011
Touch screen, 'shudder', i have a pet hate with fingemarks on the monitor screen. Will still use the mouse and keyboard.
Plus stop making every bloody new tech another mobile bleedin phone, Another pet hate :p

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
yep ryan, i cant wait for win8 ;)
it really cool style
:cool:
same with windows 7 for system requirement and is very friendly for all users windows 7 users maybe will use windows 8 in future

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Good, just make Windows 8 stable enough and its features will be used like on leaked photos does.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Good, just make Windows 8 stable enough and its features will be used like on leaked photos does.

yep, agree with you james ;)
just put 4GB ram and that it is... will stable :cool:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
jamescv7 said:

Windows 8 will be stable, take 7 for an example. I don't think MS would release an unstable product.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
stormgtr said:
jamescv7 said:

Windows 8 will be stable, take 7 for an example. I don't think MS would release an unstable product.

i thought why unstable? it caused by users not have enough requirement such as RAM and need minimal dual-core

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well yes stormgtr Win 7 released before was stable, since it was a testing so users may explore for some bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.