On Sale! Microsoft Windows 11 Pro/Home : $39.99 (regular: $199 / $139; 79% / 71% OFF)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft-windows-11-pro
How to get a license
You can buy Windows 11 Pro/Home directly from stacksocial.com via (e.g.) Paypal.
Giveaway Terms
https://stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft-windows-11-pro

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I completely agree but have you tried OnlyOffice?

Its compatibility with MS Office is amazing.
I just installed it an opened a spreadsheet with a chart, that I made a few years ago and is a good test of compatibility. Some of the labels on the chart weren't displayed correctly. This is a problem with several other Office alternatives too, but not all of them. I believe that some people require functionality that only Outlook provides. I don't, as I don't use any email clients.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Office alternatives are only good if you are a light user. For a heavy user who creates complex documents there's nothing that compares to it. Simple things like build blocks will save anyone who must write documents with repetitive text a lot of time. Also, no third parties are fully compatible. If your word or excel document has complex scripts inside, just forget it working correctly on anything else.

The same goes for pdf file manipulation. Third parties, like Nitro PDF, for instance, are good enough for most common operations like creating simple forms, merging multiple files into a single pdf document, or exporting a pdf into other file formats. But if your form requires complex scripting it will be way more complex to create than if you are using Adobe Acrobat DC, if it's possible at all...

NormanF

Level 7
Verified
Jan 11, 2018
This will not be a legit license. It's simply not possible to legally buy Microsoft software such as Windows and Office at heavily discounted prices. However, you can legally activate Windows 11 for free using a Windows 7, 8 or 10 product key. Alternatively, you can use Windows 11 without activating it, with only very limited restructions.

If you have a legit Windows 10 license on your PC, that will be automatically activated to Windows 11. All PCs and laptops made in the last decade have the Microsoft COA embedded in the chip. So its no longer necessary to buy an upgrade license.

Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

transformer69

Level 1
Mar 17, 2023
I've actually been using a $3 windows 10 pro oem license in my diy pc for about 8 years, it has been bound to my Microsoft Live account and shows legit activated in their website. Also received free upgrade to windows 11 last year without any issue.

As far as I know, these were legally obtained first from Microsoft at bulk OEM rate for laptop companies to use but then sold without Microsoft's permission, maybe these laptop companies had a lot of overstock or they went out of business. I haven't seen Microsoft ever caring about how someone obtains a license and saying that one day the activation might get disabled just sounds like fear-mongering to me.
Even if people resorts to straight up piracy like using activators, I think it is still in Microsoft's best interest to keep people using Windows, because that gives them a platform to sell other Microsoft services. The more people use it, the more businesses. schools, hospitals will adopt a Microsoft ecosystem, where they can sell other pricier business subscriptions much easier.

That's the same thing with Android, Google basically gives away free licenses to phone makers so that people use their search, chrome, gmail, maps, they get to data mine, profit from personalized advertisements and from every play store app purchases.
If tomorrow Microsoft's OS market share drops below MacOS and Linux, I bet we will see Windows being offered as a free OS just like most Linux distros are today.

Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
As far as I know, these were legally obtained first from Microsoft at bulk OEM rate for laptop companies to use but then sold without Microsoft's permission,
I bought a few licenses when MS was selling Windows 8 Upgrade for $15/$30. There is no time limit for activation, I am sure some bought thousands and resold them.
MS also sells cheap licenses in countries like Asia to fight the piracy, just like steam, thus the reason you can see that the key can be activated only in some countries.

transformer69

Level 1
Mar 17, 2023
I bought a few licenses when MS was selling Windows 8 Upgrade for $15/$30. There is no time limit for activation, I am sure some bought thousands and resold them. MS also sells cheap licenses in countries like Asia to fight the piracy, just like steam, thus the reason you can see that the key can be activated only in some countries.
If people bought a lot of these $15 keys only to sell them later at $2-3, that doesn't sound very reasonable to me.

It is my speculation, that these $2 dollar retail keys were sold by MS for less than a dollar to OEM companies, then later the OEMs either dump them or resell them to online vendors, who then re-resell these keys at $2 retail price.

transformer69

Level 1
Mar 17, 2023
This will not be a legit license. It's simply not possible to legally buy Microsoft software such as Windows and Office at heavily discounted prices. However, you can legally activate Windows 11 for free using a Windows 7, 8 or 10 product key. Alternatively, you can use Windows 11 without activating it, with only very limited restructions.
Gamespot is selling windows 11 keys at the same discounted prices too. Here is the link.
They're claiming, "You can shop with confidence knowing the key is provided by an authorized Microsoft Partner".

I think Gamespot won't be in the business of selling illegal items at least. They're also selling discounted office.

NormanF

Level 7
Verified
Jan 11, 2018
Gamespot is selling windows 11 keys at the same discounted prices too. Here is the link.
They're claiming, "You can shop with confidence knowing the key is provided by an authorized Microsoft Partner".

I think Gamespot won't be in the business of selling illegal items at least. They're also selling discounted officeG

Good deal for Microsoft Office Professional! Corporate customers buy it in large quantities to benefit from Microsoft's volume pricing but it makes no sense for people to buy that retail.

Reactions: Nevi

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I think Gamespot won't be in the business of selling illegal items at least. They're also selling discounted office.
They're not the actual seller. It's the same deal the Stack Social is providing. The licenses are being provided by SmartTrainingLab, whoever they are. I wasn't able to find any information about them. Despite them claiming to be a Microsoft partner, without seeing any proof that they are, I can only presume they aren't. Cheap Microsoft licenses are always being sold illegally.

transformer69

Level 1
Mar 17, 2023
Despite them claiming to be a Microsoft partner, without seeing any proof that they are, I can only presume they aren't.

That sounds like everyone should be presumed as guilty until proven innocent in a court of law, which is kinda ridiculous I'd say.

Cheap Microsoft licenses are always being sold illegally.

Ebay has many listings (like this) of official boxed windows 11 keys being sold at $50-$70. If they can procure such highly discounted physical products, I don't see why online vendors can't also legally procure digital keys at even cheaper prices, unless the counter argument is that all of these physical products in ebay are also stolen or obtained illegally. :)

Freki123

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
Ebay has many listings (like this) of official boxed windows 11 keys being sold at $50-$70. If they can procure such highly discounted physical products, I don't see why online vendors can't also legally procure digital keys at even cheaper prices, unless the counter argument is that all of these physical products in ebay are also stolen or obtained illegally. :)
Only because it is boxed doesn't mean it is legit. In Germany they sued the company "Fc Fritz" for selling not original DVD and OEM licenses.
That being said as a consumer I would be less worried about it. If I would buy them for a company for business use I would worry a lot more.

Reactions: roger_m

Fuzzy_Bunny

Level 4
Sep 19, 2019
I called microsoft support to ask them about keys on allkeyshop.com. They told me as long as key is accepted by microsoft servers, they don't care how you got and for how much you got key. This is for home users. If they catch you using these keys on company PCs you'll pay a fine.

Oldie1950

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2022
Only because it is boxed doesn't mean it is legit. In Germany they sued the company "Fc Fritz" for selling not original DVD and OEM licenses.
That being said as a consumer I would be less worried about it. If I would buy them for a company for business use I would worry a lot more.
PC Fritz in Germany are counterfeit products. However, the licenses discussed here are real licenses and were not intended to be resold as a standalone license or separate from the hardware.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
We have a contract with the Microsoft distributor in Germany for real end user keys, but our prices will not be as low as these cheap keys. You can add these licences to your Microsoft account and also contact their support if you have any questions.

The reality of cheap licenses is that they are usually OEM licenses for use within ONE company or to be sold with a a specific hardware. These sellers usually purchase Windows keys for 1-3 Euros (in the EU) and Office keys for 5-10 Euros.

We also have the opportunity to do the same but our administration decided to not to go this way as we are not sure what will happen in the future. Microsoft can suddenly cancel all these keys or not. This is really a gray zone and we as a business can not risk it.

But you as an end user, you should decide. Your keys might be deactivated in the future OR NOT. There is not a huge risk I believe other than loosing 5-30 Euros.

Jonny Quest

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
We have a contract with the Microsoft distributor in Germany for real end user keys, but our prices will not be as low as these cheap keys. You can add these licences to your Microsoft account and also contact their support if you have any questions.

The reality of cheap licenses is that they are usually OEM licenses for use within ONE company or to be sold with a a specific hardware. These sellers usually purchase Windows keys for 1-3 Euros (in the EU) and Office keys for 5-10 Euros.

We also have the opportunity to do the same but our administration decided to not to go this way as we are not sure what will happen in the future. Microsoft can suddenly cancel all these keys or not. This is really a gray zone and we as a business can not risk it.

But you as an end user, you should decide. Your keys might be deactivated in the future OR NOT. There is not a huge risk I believe other than loosing 5-30 Euros.
Agree, as well as with roger_m post. My concern is what if I have to do a total Windows 11 Reset, would the license still work, or not be recognized? I don't mind a discount on my AV software, but from a vendor, whose getting it from another vendor for a OS upgrade, I'll pass.

They're not the actual seller. It's the same deal the Stack Social is providing. The licenses are being provided by SmartTrainingLab, whoever they are. I wasn't able to find any information about them. Despite them claiming to be a Microsoft partner, without seeing any proof that they are, I can only presume they aren't. Cheap Microsoft licenses are always being sold illegally.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Agree, as well as with roger_m post. My concern is what if I have to do a total Windows 11 Reset, would the license still work, or not be recognized?
Yes, because with Windows 10 and 11, once activated you get a digital license that is linked to your unique hardware ID. If you install the same edition of Windows again, when it connects to the internet it will see that is a license associated with your hardware ID and automatically activate it.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Agree, as well as with roger_m post. My concern is what if I have to do a total Windows 11 Reset, would the license still work, or not be recognized? I don't mind a discount on my AV software, but from a vendor, whose getting it from another vendor for a OS upgrade, I'll pass.
Buying from another retailer is fine, but it depends on whether the products in question are in a grey area or legal.

For example, we are a distributor of several brands, which means we sell to other resellers. These products include Malwarebytes, Mullvad, AOMEI and a few others.

We always have to tell the manufacturers who our resellers are, and we have to make sure that they comply with the manufacturers' terms and conditions.

But if I sign a contract with Microsoft and buy 10,000 licenses from them at the price of 2 euros to sell with my hardware, and instead go ahead and sell them to other resellers, that is questionable.

If you are interested in a real MS Office license key, which we buy from the Microsoft distributor in Germany, here are our prices:

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2021 == €79.99
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 == €39.99
Microsoft Office Professional 2021 == 129.99€.

In order to activate your software, you need to enter your license key directly into your Microsoft account.

As you can see our prices are no near such offers!

Jonny Quest

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
@SerialCart We always have to tell the manufacturers who our resellers are, and we have to make sure that they comply with the manufacturers' terms and conditions.
I like that :) And just from my short time on this forum, and from other members' feedback, I've learned and understood of your excellent reputation here.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.