On Sale! Microsoft Windows 11 Pro/Home : $39.99 (regular: $199 / $139; 79% / 71% OFF)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft-windows-11-pro
How to get a license
You can buy Windows 11 Pro/Home directly from stacksocial.com via (e.g.) Paypal.
Giveaway Terms
https://stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft-windows-11-pro

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016

Description​

Please check all system requirements before purchasing. Check your computer compatibility with Windows 11 here
This version is designed for PCs that need a new license for Windows and meet the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. If your PC is running
Windows 10 and you are unable to use Windows Update to install the free upgrade to Windows 11, you will not be able to install this version of Windows 11.

Specs​

System Requirements
  • Processor: 1GHz or faster
  • RAM: 4GB
  • Storage: 64GB or larger
  • System firmware: UEFI
  • TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
  • Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
  • Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per colour channel
  • Internet connection during initial device setup
  • To see complete system requirements, click here
Important Details
  • Length of access: lifetime
  • Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
  • Access options: desktop
  • Max number of device(s): 3 (Use one activation key for up to 3 devices)
  • Version: Windows 11 Pro
  • Updates included
  • Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
This will not be a legit license. It's simply not possible to legally buy Microsoft software such as Windows and Office at heavily discounted prices. However, you can legally activate Windows 11 for free using a Windows 7, 8 or 10 product key. Alternatively, you can use Windows 11 without activating it, with only very limited restructions.

F

ForgottenSeer 97327

I always buy digital licenses. For Ms Office, most of the time those licenses can only be used once, but out of the four office licenses I bought that way, one registered officially on my Microsoft account (and can be re-installed). All my digital Windoes OS licenses could re-installed without problems (when hardware is not that much different).

Last edited by a moderator:

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
This will not be a legit license. It's simply not possible to legally buy Microsoft software such as Windows and Office at heavily discounted prices. However, you can legally activate Windows 11 for free using a Windows 7, 8 or 10 product key. Alternatively, you can use Windows 11 without activating it, with only very limited restructions.

stacksocial.com is (imo/i guess) a serious/trustworthy source of software. Some time ago (1-2 years) i purchased 3 licences of Win10 Pro from pcwelt.de (idg / pcworld.com) for 39 Euro/each. I immediately registered all instalations (licences/Keys) in my Microsoft account (digital licence): had no (legal) problems so far with microsoft.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
stacksocial.com is (imo/i guess) a serious/trustworthy source of software. Some time ago (1-2 years) i purchased 3 licences of Win10 Pro from pcwelt.de (idg / pcworld.com) for 39 Euro/each. I immediately registered all instalations (licences/Keys) in my Microsoft account (digital licence): had no (legal) problems so far with microsoft.
It is generally a trustworthy site. But even so, these cheap licenses are not being sold legally. It seems that they are not disclosing the source of the keys this time. But when they were selling cheap Office licenses a few months back, they were coming from some little known website that sells cheap keys. The keys activated because they genuine, but it's possible at some point that Microsoft will realise that the keys were being sold illegally and blacklist them. At which point Windows will no longer be activated. It's also very possible that you will never have any issues with the key.

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
It seems that they are not disclosing the source of the keys this time.
It's probably the education department of Mongolia or a oil company in Kuwait. It's a mystery where these keys come from!

Does MS care? Yes and No. Ever since XP they have let people buy/use unofficial keys or pirated versions. They change their mind often though.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
It's probably the education department of Mongolia or a oil company in Kuwait. It's a mystery where these keys come from!

as i already mentioned some time ago I purchased very cheap versions of WIn10 Pro. First i couldnt believe it could be serious offer. There are many/some sites on the web offering cheap licences since years: i've never used any of this offers. But IMO in this case the sites (bleepingcomputer.com, stacksocial.com, pcwelt.de) are really serious/thrustworthy and i dont think that Microsoft is not aware of this cheap keys being offered on this three sites. Therefore i dont think that Microsoft will ever blacklist or disable this licences.

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
i dont think that Microsoft is not aware of this cheap keys being offered on this three sites. Therefore i dont think that Microsoft will ever blacklist or disable this licences.
Yes, you would think so, but MS can do whatever it wants when it comes to licenses. One day it can just go and blacklist the keys.

Reactions: Nevi and Trident

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
as i already mentioned some time ago I purchased very cheap versions of WIn10 Pro. First i couldnt believe it could be serious offer. There are many/some sites on the web offering cheap licences since years: i've never used any of this offers. But IMO in this case the sites (bleepingcomputer.com, stacksocial.com, pcwelt.de) are really serious/thrustworthy and i dont think that Microsoft is not aware of this cheap keys being offered on this three sites. Therefore i dont think that Microsoft will ever blacklist or disable this licences.
They will if they find the keys have been sold illegally. Those other sites are listing StackSocial's deal. As already mention, the last time StackSocial provided Office for sale, it came from a little known key selling website, not a trustworthy source. Also, they were selling Office Professional Plus, which is only available from Microsoft as a volume license and can never legally be sold individually.

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Never had a problem with StackSocial. Have personally purchased 3 Office keys over the years, for 3 different accounts, and zero issues. Recommend 👍

Sorry if this is a tad off topic. Just putting in my 2 cents worth on StackSocial.

✌️

Last edited:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Never had a problem with StackSocial. Have personally purchased 3 Office keys over the years, for 3 different accounts, and zero issues. Recommend 👍
I buy from StackSocial too. But the cheap Microsoft licenses from there (or any other retailer) are never legit. Just because the product keys activate with no issues, it is not an indication of them being sold legally. As I've previously mentioned, the Office licenses they have sold are Pro Plus licenses, which are never legally sold individually. This is something that Microsoft is very clear on and it's not a grey area. Maybe your cheap keys will work fine forever, maybe they won't.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I believe one of the main reasons which Microsoft is allowing this is that they have changed their business model for consumer customers. They have basically become a data-mining company. No matter how hard you try to block them, they will collect data from your activities. So they let those who do not want to pay higher fees to just use Windows instead of other operating systems like Linux.

And for office it is the same story. While we have great alternatives such as OnlyOffice, why should someone purchase a data-mining software ? This is one of the main reasons that we are not offering Microsoft products in our shop.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
While we have great alternatives such as OnlyOffice, why should someone purchase a data-mining software ?
Third party office suites don't provide 100% compatibility with MS Office, so they will have issues with some files. In addition to that, some people need Outlook and third party suites don't provide an alternative. Having said that, for many people a third party office suite will do everything they need. One benefit of the third party suites, is that they often open files in tabs, rather than opening every file in a new windows. MS Office doesn't have this functionality and you need to buy some third party software to add it.

Reactions: Nevi and mlnevese

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Third party office suites don't provide 100% compatibility with MS Office, so they will have issues with some files. In addition to that, some people need Outlook and third party suites don't provide an alternative. Having said that, for many people a third party office suite will do everything they need. One benefit of the third party suites, is that they often open files in tabs, rather than opening every file in a new windows. MS Office doesn't have this functionality and you need to buy some third party software to add it.
I completely agree but have you tried OnlyOffice?

Its compatibility with MS Office is amazing.

There are many alternatives for Outlook which are open source.

Sometimes it is a matter of going out of the comfort zone and accept the change otherwise we will always keep complaining about such stuffs over and over again while such companies keep making decisions for us.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.