Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Office 2016 Preview

kFpFu.jpg

Try the Office 2016 Preview if you
  • Enjoy trying out software that’s still being developed and providing your insights and feedback.
  • Know how to reinstall your previous version of Office from the original installation point.
  • Really know your way around a PC and feel comfortable troubleshooting problems, backing up data, and uninstalling and installing the Office 2016 Preview to fix issues.
Get the Office 2016 Preview for home
Office 365 subscribers
  • Go to the Office My Account page.
  • Click Language and install options.
  • Click Additional install options.
  • Open the Version drop-down menu and select the 32-bit or 64-bit Office 2016 Preview.
This will install the Office 2016 Preview on your device. You will stay on the Office 2016 Preview track until you uninstall the Office 2016 Preview or until Office 2016 is released.

All other Office users
If you don't have an Office 365 subscription, you can download a trial version of Office 2016 Preview from the list of choices below.
Use the product key provided below to activate your trial.

Product key for the Office 2016 Preview
NKGG6-WBPCC-HXWMY-6DQGJ-CPQVG
Download links
Get Office 2016 Preview (32 bit)
Get Office 2016 Preview (64 bit)
Once the trial period expires, you will have the option to purchase an Office 365 subscription or reinstall your current version using your original product key, learn more.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Wondering if Office is as light as Kingsoft Office? ;)
And do you know how the trail period is?

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Wondering if Office is as light as Kingsoft Office? ;)
And do you know how the trail period is?
I have installed it. You will get 180 days subscription at the moment of activation.
Lite as Kingsoft? Hard question...
When installed MS Office occupies ~2GB of space, compared to Kingsoft with ~200mb. But in terms of speed when opening docs, and editing, both are pretty fast

Entreri

Level 7
Verified
May 25, 2015
I hate the fact that the home user has to pay an annual subscription fee.

I still use 2007 office at home, 2010 at work. I like Office 2007...I think I paid $50 for 3 PC license for Office 2007, good old days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.