MiguelPratas819's config

Is it strong enough (should i add or remove something)?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Public Piracy Warning

3. No inappropriate content.
  • + No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content is allowed.
  • + Encouraging the use of illegally obtained content is not allowed.
http://malwaretips.com/pages/rules/

We encourage users to purchase (support the developer) or use free alternatives.

ESET Smart Security has Exploit Protection, but it's always recommend to keep software updated, or uninstall if not used.

MiguelPratas819

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 8, 2015
Public Piracy Warning

3. No inappropriate content.
  • + No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content is allowed.
  • + Encouraging the use of illegally obtained content is not allowed.
http://malwaretips.com/pages/rules/

We encourage users to purchase (support the developer) or use free alternatives.

ESET Smart Security has Exploit Protection, but it's always recommend to keep software updated, or uninstall if not used.
Sorry for the community ...Didnt know about innapropriate content...but i dont want to encourage illegal content...All i have is legit..
Only 4k downloader is not cause i cant buy it right now....since i cant put stuff like dat...i will uninstall it and use atube catcher..
Everything else is legit and bought..Sorry bad english
About Eset Exploit behavior blocker..im not totally confortable with that..I believe Anti exploit from malwarebytes can take that protection deeper.

Last edited:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
So far your configuration are totally fine ;) , considering to conduct a system image if you are trying to conduct samples on a real system or set up a virtual machine.

Reactions: JM Safe

MiguelPratas819

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 8, 2015
Upgraded: Windows 10 Threshold 2

Updated:
- Added - Avast! Free Antivirus; Zemana Anti Malware; Comodo Firewall; Firefox 64x and DriveTheLife - Driver Talent.

-Removed - Eset Smart Security (Since I updated to Windows 10 I got some problems); HerdProtect and Palemoon

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Upgraded: Windows 10 Threshold 2

Updated:
- Added - Avast! Free Antivirus; Zemana Anti Malware; Comodo Firewall; Firefox 64x and DriveTheLife - Driver Talent.

-Removed - Eset Smart Security (Since I updated to Windows 10 I got some problems); HerdProtect and Palemoon
Why did you remove HerdProtect? any problems?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.