MobaLiveCD-Test your LiveCD on Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweak

Thread author
Jan 8, 2011
MobaLiveCD is a freeware that will run your Linux LiveCD on Windows thanks to the excellent emulator called "Qemu".
MobaLiveCD allows you to test your LiveCD with a single click : after downloading the ISO image file of your favorite LiveCD, you just have to start it in MobaLiveCD and here you are, without the need to burn a CD-Rom or to reboot your computer.

MobaLiveCD key features:
No need to burn the CD-Rom anymore
You can use the right-click menu for an easy and fast start
Program without installation that you can start from an USB stick
A clear and easy to use interface
Light and portable application, packaged in a single executable of 1.6MB only

Good bit of talk about Linux and always mentions of other bootable apps and such like UBCD and Sardu and thought someone might like this although most probably are already aware of it. I just love portable apps too so that added bonus makes me happy to recommend this program!

http://mobalivecd.mobatek.net/en/

(While I gather this is mainly intended for Linux OS type or LiveCD/DVDs I also have toyed with it for other Linux based bootable cd/dvds with some functionality)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.