Solved Moneypak Virus, Dept of Justice version, 5 days fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry with these questions, but every time I try to download combofix from that link I get a webpage that says "Unfortunately the page that you requested does not exist"
 
Thanks. I started combofix and got as far as extracting, then it was making output folder when I got "runtime error 216 at 0004B18B" and hangs
 
Very good, I think I found the source of infection :)


Now is important to follow it very carefully:

Download this file:

http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/88841583/file.html

Copy it on you C partition. So location of file should be C:\user32.dll



***** NEXT *****​



Download attached fixlist.txt on the same location as FRST (otherwise the fix won't work)
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to the operating system

Open FRST, and click Fix. Attach me that report after it is finished.
 

Attachments

Sorry, I should have been mentioning that frst64 gets to "loading modules" and then seems to stop, but since it generates reports I didn't realize it was significant. Now that I know that shouldn't happen, I can say that it happened again and the malware was recreated according to the log. Sorry!
 

Attachments

Download attached fixlist.txt on the same location as FRST (otherwise the fix won't work)
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to the operating system

Open FRST, and click Fix. Attach me that report after it is finished.



***** NEXT *****​



Try to run ComboFix straight after FRST has finished.
 

Attachments

  • Please download RogueKiller and save to the desktop.
  • Close all windows and browsers
  • Right-click the program and select 'Run as Administrator'
  • Press the Scan button.
  • A report opens on the desktop named - RKreport.txt
  • Please post it in your next reply.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top