Level 42
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
AMD has always had an issue matching gaming performance with Intel. Not having time to be a gamer anymore I personally could care less; I'm more interested in computing Power, thermal considerations (my system is SILENT), and Price/Performance as I am a fiscal conservative (ie. cheap).

I also wonder if benchmark differences can actually be discernible in Real Life. But what do I know? I'm just a lonely girl from NYC trying to make her way in a confusing World...

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
;)
AMD is giving it their best and it shows, but before they knock the king of the hill off, they have a ways to go.
1-win10-6.jpg

Duotone

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Took AMD long enough... considering the price and performance I would definitely buy Ryzen(if I had the cash), those benchmark wouldn't even matter once your playing.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I believe it would be fixed by game optimizations. Ryzen is a new architecture so games weren't developed and tested under Ryzen CPUs

Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.