Software Review Most controversial files on VirusTotal

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Fantastic video guide! The information you share is really great as it normally takes a pretty long time when self-learning.

Hope you don't mind a small video creation tip. Try get yourself a better microphone. Your voice is not really an issue as your really easy to understand, it's the minor background " echo ". With another microphone then the built-in that I suspect you use, please correct me if I'm wrong, your videos will be even better. (y)
 
Fantastic video guide! The information you share is really great as it normally takes a pretty long time when self-learning.

Hope you don't mind a small video creation tip. Try get yourself a better microphone. Your voice is not really an issue as your really easy to understand, it's the minor background " echo ". With another microphone then the built-in that I suspect you use, please correct me if I'm wrong, your videos will be even better. (y)
I didn't notice any echo with the microphone. It's the acoustics in the small room, the sound is bouncing off the walls.

I am answering some questions about VirusTotal:
  • What files are controversial on VirusTotal and why?
  • What is the (accidentally) most uploaded file?
  • Why are there so many time stamps? What do they mean?
  • What do I use all those hashes for?
Referenced ssdeep article: Fuzzy Hashing — ssdeep


Fantastic! Thanks much.
 
I didn't notice any echo with the microphone. It's the acoustics in the small room, the sound is bouncing off the walls.
Exactly my point, and a simple solution is getting another microphone then a built-in as those 9 cases out of 10 can not receive the sound correct and then one end up with a recorded sound like this. Bounce = echo.
Just turn it into a quiet room with foam on the walls if possible.
I partially agree, but more than likely not possible because he got a kid and can't lock himself away in another room.
 
lol yea I understand but I did say OR. Just turn it into a quiet room with foam on the walls if possible.
That's not possible either. Not at the moment at least.
I think one or two years forward I will be moving, then I might have a proper room for that.

@upnorth I have a proper mic. That's not the issue. I cannot exclude that I am using it wrong, though, because I don't hear if it is bad.
And yeah, my son doesn't like to be alone. He always checks on me when I am in another room.

@oldschool I am glad you learnt something from it :)
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top