Moto X camera specs leak, 10MP stills and 1080p@ 60 fps video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imran

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 27, 2012
According to Taylor Wimberly, former editor for Android and Me, the Moto X will feature a 10MP Clear Pixel camera with a pixel size of 1.4 microns. This means the pixels will be larger than those on the Galaxy S4 sensor (1.1µm), but smaller than HTC One's (2µm). The bigger pixels, combined with the Clear Pixel technology should go a long way towards improving the low-light performance.

The Motorola Moto X camera is said to be capable of recording 1080p videos at 60 frames per second - a first for a smartphone. The camcorder will use pixel binning, combining information from 4 pixels to reduce noise and provide clearer videos.

Finally, the Moto X will pack three microphones and will be capable of recording 3D audio.

Source

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You should wait for a hands-on side-by-side comparison, instead of the comparing written specs. ;)

Z

ZeroDay

I like the look of this phone a lot! But I can't see me ever swapping IOS for Android.

Z

ZeroDay

I had a Nokia lumia, most awkward phone I ever owned. I'm in love with IOS ;)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The WP8 experience isn't that great for iOS or Android users.

xpressive

Level 1
Verified
Jul 28, 2013
@ZeroDay and @Earth
Oh, you make me as Lumia user feels down. :'(

@WinAndLinuxTutorial
Haha, that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.