Troubleshoot Moto X configuration

Tabeer

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Dec 3, 2015
I bought Moto X smartphone but i couldn't configure it with my google account. When I configure it with existing google account, a message appear on the screen "There is a problem communicating with google servers.
try again later"
and when I try to add new account then "username already exists" show.
What kind of problem this is.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Usually that should contain any issue when you bought a new smartphone especially when you will create or sign in a Google Account, follow the advice to reset factory settings instead.

+ Make sure you remember your username and password very well cause that error may possess an indirect to invalid credentials.

Upvote 0

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
I don't think so.
Are you doing it right?
Your intrent connection is working?

Upvote 0

Tabeer

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Dec 3, 2015
I don't think so.
Are you doing it right?
Your intrent connection is working?

Everything going right except account configuration.
Internet connection is working properly and i also apply same procedure to other net connections.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.