Not open for further replies.

h00lks

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 26, 2015
Did you ever hired about MTR - Malware Thread Remover
Or some ?
It's local softwere for fix PC and defense against malicious software it s used in
3 -shools
10- small corps
And about 200 home ushers
I can find the website or there is none
I just meet that person his name is Peiet
And he is from I don't know where I didn't remember it I think Macedonia or bostna and Hercegovina
I am waiting for an email from him for giving me a demo of it .
If you know something more tell me !

Peace :p

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Did you ever hired about MTR - Malware Thread Remover
Or some ?
It's local softwere for fix PC and defense against malicious software it s used in
3 -shools
10- small corps
And about 200 home ushers
I can find the website or there is none
I just meet that person his name is Peiet
And he is from I don't know where I didn't remember it I think Macedonia or bostna and Hercegovina
I am waiting for an email from him for giving me a demo of it .
If you know something more tell me !

Peace :p

....You probably mean that this person is from Skopje or Bosnia and Herzegovina
Because it is impossible a person with the name Peiet to come from Macedonia, otherwise he would have Greek name..

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Macedonians are Slavic people, they don't use Greek names.

Since when? Since 1945 when Tito gave this ''name'' to them?
Please stop insult a history of more than 4000 years, stop stealing other's history.
All these ''macedonians'' are welcome to visit the real Macedonia (where the royal Macedonian tombs existing) since thousands years ago and not in FYROM where some statues has been build some years ago to keep this fake propaganda to all SLAVIC people who they live there.

h00lks

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 26, 2015
Since when? Since 1945 when Tito gave this ''name'' to them?
Please stop insult a history of more than 4000 years, stop stealing other's history.
All these ''macedonians'' are welcome to visit the real Macedonia (where the royal Macedonian tombs existing) since thousands years ago and not in FYROM where some statues has been build some years ago to keep this fake propaganda to all SLAVIC people who they live there.
hmm no idea i am asking about the softwere not for the persons that create it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.