Any help would be greatly appreciated! My computer has turned into a snail. It is an HP pavilion dv7 in case that info is needed.
- Operating System
- Windows 7
- Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
- I don't know!
- Infection date and initial symptoms
The issue has been going on since approximately September 2014. Initially I just noticed that my computer got extremely slow. When I opened task manager all I noticed was that close to 100% of my CPU was being used and most of my memory.
- Current issues and symptoms
- I'm experiencing the same issues now. I just recently realized that I have close to 30 dllhost.exe*32 COM Surrogate processes running at any givin time. Also, if I turn off my wireless, I can end the processes and my computer will return to normal CPU and memory usage. When I turn my wireless back on, within minutes, all of those processes restart and my computer goes back to gridlock.
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- I've ran full scans with Panda free antivirus and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware free edition. Both have found and repaired issues, but not helped with the problem.
47.1 KB Views: 81
109.1 KB Views: 111