My Bitdefender cannot display devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

przemo_one

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
I can login and access Dashboard but when I click on Devices it shows 3 dots (loading screen) and nothing. I'm waiting and waiting. Only me or global issue?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I can login and access Dashboard but when I click on Devices it shows 3 dots (loading screen) and nothing. I'm waiting and waiting. Only me or global issue?

I assume the Bitdefender Dashboard is accessed via the default web browser. Could there be any potential privacy extensions or addons, conflicting with the site, that stops load all elements?

Try browsing without any extensions/addons enabled.

BItdefender is still bad..

Is this your experience of Bitdefender Dashboard? What problems did you have with it? Bugs, etc.

przemo_one

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Tested on 2 PC and Android smartphone. Different ISP each. Still not working.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Can you post a screenshot of the issue?

Remember to block out any Personally Identifiable Information (PII).

Abhishek Singha

Level 2
Verified
Jul 2, 2015
I have had same problem while I installed 2 days ago but only if logged in with Google or Microsoft account.With Bitdefender account its not having such problem & about the threat detection,it still lags behind Kaspersky or its big contenders according to my test while others are doing good with same engine....
I assume the Bitdefender Dashboard is accessed via the default web browser. Could there be any potential privacy extensions or addons, conflicting with the site, that stops load all elements?

Try browsing without any extensions/addons enabled.

Is this your experience of Bitdefender Dashboard? What problems did you have with it? Bugs, etc.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Have you tried to re-link Bitdefender products to your MyBitdefender Account?
You can link again a device to MyBitdefender as follows:

- bring up the Bitdefender interface
- click the MyBitdefender button (located in the upper right corner of the Bitdefender program installed on your PC)
- from the drop-down menu select the option "Account settings"
- click on "Login with another account"
- enter your e-mail address and the password previously chosen for MyBitdefender and click on "Login to MyBitdefender"
- restart the PC
- wait a few hours then check if the device appears in the online platform MyBitdefender.
Source: Device Not Showing In Mybitdefender - Bitdefender Forum

Rohugh

Level 2
Verified
Jul 11, 2014
Working for me with Windows 8.1

OqWB0T.jpg

Corey Brazell

Jul 15, 2015

If you are using Bitdefender 2016, you will need to go to the new website, central.bitdefender.com

przemo_one

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Working for me with Windows 8.1

OqWB0T.jpg
I can access Dashboard. It's the Devices section not loading when I click on it.

:edit
It did work today for no reason ;) Let's say problem solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.