Advenced system care 9 pro

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Definitely enable UAC
Update KIS 2015 to 2016. Much lighter,better and more secure.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Like others have said upgrading to KIS 2016 and enabling(default) UAC would be a good idea.

Additionally I would add, replace adblock plus with better alternatives like Adguard or Ublock Origin
And I suggest to have one more on-demand scanner, I recommend Zemana AntiMalware

If you are using Hola VPN, then this article might prove useful for you.
Beware: Hola VPN turns your PC into an exit node and sells your traffic
You can determine whether or not you want to keep Hola.

N

Noxx

My only recommendations are to dump IOBIT, replace it with WiseCleaner 365/or CCleaner and replace Adblock Plus with uBlock Origin. Also, just curiuos, why not block ads + trackers instead of just ads? Good config overall.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Add a backup browser just in case your current browser may experience issues.

Other than that, just follow the mentioned advice especially in KIS. Good configuration.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.