Troubleshoot My devices all hacked or being accessed by a Developer. All events by hacker logged in Event Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infected operating system
Windows 7 and Windows 10 PC, iPhone 6 Plus on iOS 11 .2 6, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Android 7
Infected device
The software I have used is Trend Micro, McAfee live, Norton Internet Security, and a VPN service
Infected device issues
I first noticed issues with my Samsung TV, then my Windows laptop about 10 weeks ago around January 15th 2018. Shortly thereafter the problems spread to my Samsung tablet and my iPhone. Symptoms of my windows PC include virtual devices being installed as well as software, Event Viewer logs showing remote access and monitoring of my computer by external users. Mobile devices show tracking of my keystrokes, strange display, strange apps not installed by me, poor operation, device appearing not to be mine, homepage changes
Steps taken to remove the infection
See above. I have replaced most of my devices two or three times including my router and have utilized tech support from my device manufacturers such as HP, Samsung, and Apple and currently have 24/7 Geek Squad support who have scanned my PC for viruses and malware and have cleaned my device and reset it to factory default settings. I have done the same thing twice with my PC and with my Galaxy tablet. And replaced my iPhone 6 + twice with new devices. No malware or virus has ever shown up on any tech support or software scans and the changes made but the hackers changes show up on my new devices within a few hours

Agerwaze

Mar 12, 2019
Hey all, I have a quick question following from this:

If a potential attacker was to get physical access to a device like an Android mobile would they be able to cover up all signs of intrusion?

If, for example, you did a factory reset, checked for root (Terminal emulator, SU, root checker basic) then did a malware scan is it still possible for the device to be compromised? If so, how?

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Hey all, I have a quick question following from this:

If a potential attacker was to get physical access to a device like an Android mobile would they be able to cover up all signs of intrusion?

If, for example, you did a factory reset, checked for root (Terminal emulator, SU, root checker basic) then did a malware scan is it still possible for the device to be compromised? If so, how?

Generally speaking, not likely.

One of the methods that tend to reveal a compromised device is the fact it won't update. If you wipe the cache partition, then factory reset it, it should load the default factory firmware on the root installation. At that point, if it still doesn't update then toss the device.

There are some very (as in, extremely) advanced tools out there for interdiction into phones. On several occasions I have see devices that had to be discarded after deep compromises and for precautions. But honestly, that's probably not very common. Also there are some products to validate the installed firmware on devices as well (hash), which can come in handy.

Reactions: Agerwaze

TAC&2

Mar 28, 2019
First THANK YOU!! I am going through the exact thing. I think they moved in around September 2018. I have been through 5 laptops 2 phones and they are in everything. TV Xbox, my husband swears they trip the alarm in his work van.

I noticed the event logs too. And copied as much as possible. Makes no sense they wouldn't delete them.

The plan ForgottenSeer 58943 is stating is not going to be easy. But at this point, what I'm doing isnt working. Introducing one device at a time is going to kill my family. I have 3 children, Xbox's, tablets, iPhones,.....

I too thought it had to be someone close, they know every move. I don't trust anyone at this point. Me and my spouse were even accusing each other's mothers...lol no seriously we almost separated over this. The hackers had made it seem we were not being loyal, etc. I mean sending Google maps of each other at wrong locations, text messages, email, etc.

I will post more and get all my documentation on here tomorrow...it's 1:30am tired of giving this f@$_ all my time:(

Reactions: oldschool

TAC&2

Mar 28, 2019
Here is just a couple picks.....ok guess I have to go read up on allowed extensions..

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
First THANK YOU!! I am going through the exact thing. I think they moved in around September 2018. I have been through 5 laptops 2 phones and they are in everything. TV Xbox, my husband swears they trip the alarm in his work van.

I noticed the event logs too. And copied as much as possible. Makes no sense they wouldn't delete them.

The plan ForgottenSeer 58943 is stating is not going to be easy. But at this point, what I'm doing isnt working. Introducing one device at a time is going to kill my family. I have 3 children, Xbox's, tablets, iPhones,.....

I too thought it had to be someone close, they know every move. I don't trust anyone at this point. Me and my spouse were even accusing each other's mothers...lol no seriously we almost separated over this. The hackers had made it seem we were not being loyal, etc. I mean sending Google maps of each other at wrong locations, text messages, email, etc.

I will post more and get all my documentation on here tomorrow...it's 1:30am tired of giving this f@$_ all my time:(

I think it might help if you PM @Noonebelievesme. Good luck!:emoji_fingers_crossed:

Reactions: stefanos and TAC&2

DCA1

Jun 22, 2019
Well my apologies I just spent a very long time trying to insert the photos of my corrupted devices but the hacker is thwarting my efforts rearranging my pics replacing them with other pics so I give up.. seems he doesn't want me to share those pictures. Anyway I've got your advice Sly in previous post so got the help I needed or at least a starting point so thank you. I'm going to print and save it then carry it out when I can..
Hey I got the exact same issue with I phone what ended up working for you? Nobody believes me and I am not getting help it’s an I phone but I tried multiple phones same result. Any suggestions it’s been a little over a year..... it’s debilitating.

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
Guys, I think these are big troll posts. New accounts just created to post these "issues". They can't provide any evidence their devices are infected, and always refuse what you guys ask them to do, or say that the procedure given doesn't work, writing big walls of text and claiming to be under surveillance of some "strong" adversary, for unknown reasons

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Guys, I think these are big troll posts. New accounts just created to post these "issues". They can't provide any evidence their devices are infected, and always refuse what you guys ask them to do, or say that the procedure given doesn't work, writing big walls of text and claiming to be under surveillance of some "strong" adversary, for unknown reasons

You think? That's why I asked mods to get out the yellow "Danger" tape.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
May be its the work of the Men In Black. :ROFLMAO:

The first time I read the first post it looked quite a bit suspicious to me, it was written in a language that you find in fiction and movies. But then I saw some members giving suggestions, so I didn't say any thing.
But it still feels I am reading a story book.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018

Idontexistanymore

Nov 27, 2019
@Noonebelievesme Don't fix one device at a time while others are infected and active. The fresh clean device will get infected for sure (over time). Either shut down all (and start doing what ForgottenSeer 58943 said) or its a waste of time. Atleast thats my opinion as a novice user :D

to all above:

If Only I had gotten the quit while they are ahead notice from the beginning. as It happen piece meal I would think it’s just going to be one Device at a time. I’ve known there is sharing going on for a while now but the extent of how even that little kernel can make all device fall to the control of remote hackers wasnt comprehended. It’s also survival mode especially when G sweet account Amazon lockers opened and bank accounts beginning to deplete with each and every move they make the smart lock you out of another account and in the situation to factor authentication is your worst enemy anyway it’s been crazy

when you are not exposed to the reality of what nobody believes? and when you’re double clicked or jetsammed or partitioned off to fake customer service? It’s hopeless. I can relate to almost every single sentence word experience that is described and I am beyond exhausted
anyway I’m not gonna get into the emotions of it but it’s real and it happens. I also don’t know what they want, but I think my hackers started in paper format starting in 2011 because one time in my cached files I saw a South African visa next to my photo ID and a pdf of irs letters. One lacks a few TINY details and a reread makes me certain it was snail mail phishing !
I don’t know but thanks for sharing these things. I’m speaking up right now because, well, a chance to talk to those that believe.

. I also have learned a lot and I am far from a hacker but there is a work group on my HP computer as soon as the warranty went the thing shut down. I put it in the corner of my room ....that was a stupid move! and all of my accounts since then have been hacked Phones dead and google says I violate End User agreeements. G suite taken over and they opened up an Apple ID with it as well as denied my 500
dollar purchase to recover it. Fake ENOM. Fake everything

maybe emails were hacked separately I don’t know but the whole open network issue and the fact that you can still be registered for a Comcast wireless account and remotely access worldwide is nuts. I don’t pay for wireless. You can reboot your phone and Apple store you can do everything but I honestly think until you file with the IRS and do the fingerprints and the police reports it really doesn’t go away when you’re at this level of just utter hopelessness LOL I don’t even know but I had to do the police reports and I did it and I’m filing with the appropriate people so hours on the phone and battling a work trip while pull over on the side of the road for hours a day as well doing whatever you can it’s sort of fall short but again I learned a lot and some of thYou can reboot your phone and Apple store you can do everything but I honestly think until you file with the IRS and do the fingerprints and the police reports it really doesn’t go away when you’re at this level of just utter hopelessness LOL I don’t even know but I had to do the police reports and I did it and I’m filing with the appropriate people so hours on the phone and battling a work trip while pull over on the side of the road for hours a day as well doing whatever you can Serves little purpose other than to maybe write a story one day about it I lost so many photos they look at your camera they look at your journal entries they look at your notes it’s a true violation it really is and then you see old phone numbers on your bank accounts and little things here and there pennies taken away or just entire Robin Hood accounts depleted whatever it is it’s crazy it’s whacked up and I appreciate you guys sharing your advice it seems so obvious now what you say but some of it is really useful and I’m going to try to use it I just found the fake Facebook and Google search domains they’re not fake but you know the hackers use them as you guys reference and I just found them today I turned my android into a developer I don’t know how that kid that taught me this is still alive beserves little purpose other than to maybe write a story one day about it I lost so many photos they look at your camera they look at your journal entries they look at your notes it’s a true violation it really is and then you see old phone numbers on your bank accounts and little things here and there pennies taken away or just entire Robin Hood accounts depleted whatever it is it’s crazy it’s whacked up and I appreciate you guys sharing your advice it seems so obvious now what you say but some of it is really useful and I’m going to try to use it I just found the fake Facebook and Google search domains they’re not fake but you know the hackers use them as you guys reference and I just found them today I turned my android into a developer and man oh man they have me. I finally got the right language from a Apple tech guy and said I need to tell them to block the ports which makes sense but I had no idea my iCloud account was ported to my Gmail account and I left out iCloud drive gone for four years so we’re talking some serious information they have none the less the HP and doesn’t register to Best Buy where I bought it anymore they called the police when I asked for a refund the police didn’t care obviously but that’s how serious it is and then when I was on the phone asking AT&T to re-direct or block the porch they transferred me to somebody and of course the call dropped with no reason other than please call back we are having technical difficulties OK see you guys later

I mostly nervous because the information that was breached involved family members and such. Anyway thanks for speaking up. i heard you and believe you and thanks to others who responded in layman’s terms. I jI finally got the right language from a Apple tech guy and said I need to tell them to block the ports which makes sense but I had no idea my iCloud account was ported to my Gmail account and I left at iCloud drive gone for four years so we’re talking some serious information they have none the less the HP and doesn’t register to Best Buy where I bought it anymore they called the police when I asked for a refund the police didn’t care obviously but that’s how serious it is and then when I was on the phone asking AT&T to re-direct or block the port they transfer me to somebody and of course the call dropped with no reason other than please call back we are having technical difficulties.

I appreciate everybody sharing and thanks for reading my share I guess this is my journal entry which I believe is getting downloaded to a Japanese or Chinese translator somewhere and so I’m sorry for the mistakes!! Thanks to the developers that share your feedback in layman’s terms it helps it really does anyway this is where I sign off and move to a farm somewhere because my identity was kind of whatever before this but now it’s kind of just useless LOL I’m starting to laugh I guess that’s all I can do other than this paperwork thanks guys

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Jeez bro, this is really hard to read!

One thing though. Most people have no idea the forces and methods that can be levied against them should they come under the gaze of certain entities. It's quite shocking when it happens, and you are correct in that most people won't believe you because they cannot fathom such a level of force and technology exists.

Fortunately for you, there are some of us that have worked in fields that have dealt with it directly. Or worked at firms where they are well aware of it and work to develop technologies/methods to protect certain assets.

Protip: Devices can be interdicted on normal 60Hz lines. Isolation Transformers on your sensitive gear. Ferrite Chokes on everything. Shunt capacitors on the circuits in your home. Otherwise they can basically walk right into your gear. Another tip.. Sleep in a negative ion rich environment. Coronal Discharge Ionizers work but Water Shear Ions are better and more persistent. A lot of the functionality of their gear is based on ambient positive ion charges, including mechanisms to keep deployed devices perpetually charged from ambient X2+.

Also if you want to message me we can communicate off this forum and I can knock the scrubs off you pretty quickly. :)

Reactions: Handsome Recluse
F

ForgottenSeer 823865

@ForgottenSeer 58943 it just the same delusional guy posting under different aliases, don't bother. You can even see it is copy-paste, the same paragraphs "written" twice, with discrepancies like he has an android and HP device but called an Apple guy or go to the store which call the police, rofl

If you really get hacked the way he said, it is quite easy to circumvent it. Format the system, or in the most extreme case, replace all hardware and change ISP.
The attacker won't get your IP to hack you again which was already improbable in the first place with dynamic IPs.

Don't take those seriously, just enjoy the post creativity and had a good laugh at people wasting time te to write them.

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

not saying if you check the names of the posters they have the same "desperate" tone and style "noonebelievesme" , " idon'texistanymore" , etc... so clearly someone with heavy paranoia and mental issues or a member here wanting to have fun and taking people for fools...or maybe it @ForgottenSeer 58943 posting and replying to himself because seems he is the only one to take it seriously hahahahaha (just kidding).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.