My Favorite Vintage TV shows

• Thread starter Deleted member 178
  • Start date

CharlieBrown

Level 1
Verified
Mar 21, 2018
Far ahead of its time... The Prisoner

Yes, and Danger Man (AKA Secret Agent) in the states) was a great show too. Danger Man is my favorite show of that type. Interesting that he was offered the James Bond role but turned it down. All of the Danger Man series is on Archive.org. It looks like all of the Prisoner series is on there too.

CharlieBrown

Level 1
Verified
Mar 21, 2018
What? No mention of Rocky & Bullwinkle? C'mon...

Actually I was thinking of them as I was just watching some episodes of R&B on youtube. Dudley Do-Right is so funny, so very well written. That's one of my favorite cartoons. They always give me a laugh.

Did you ever see the parody someone put together, Bullwinkle sings Gordon Lightfoot. It always cracks me up.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.