Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Star (Poor)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
Rating it poor because honestly, I don't understand the hype about these laptops. You pay way more for the hype, brand and aesthetics than anything else.

Nice specs, I'll give you that, but overall, as something you have the choice to buy, I rate it 1.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
... yes ....nice machine ! ..like this powerful machines .....that's also my taste.. ....but i don't like the price.... ;) :D
I already have 2 gaming laptops at home with a GTX 860 and with a GTX 970. At this time i'm looking for a similar gaming laptop for my girlfriend: a machine with a GTX980 or a GTX1060 should have enough gaming power for next few years.... costs in europe min. 1500 Euro...
( MSI GT72S 6QE Dominator Pro G, i7, GTX 980, price 1500 Euro )

Last edited:

LukeNukesEm

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Sep 14, 2016
Rating it poor because honestly, I don't understand the hype about these laptops. You pay way more for the hype, brand and aesthetics than anything else.

Nice specs, I'll give you that, but overall, as something you have the choice to buy, I rate it 1.
I didn't pay for the name origin. They're the only people who offer the amount of support as they do, and all the customization. I didn't get it to show it off, it's a part of MT to share your specs so... I shared my specs! I wanted the gpu I got because I want 4k gaming, I got the amount of ram I got because, believe me I need at the very least 16GB, but 32 helps a bit. Whats wrong with getting a good computer? Thanks for your opinion though! I respect it and appreciate it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.