My new site

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Finally got a site. This one is going to be a general forum. That meaning it's going to be on anything and everything, from sports, music, computers, art/graphics and much more.

Since I have just set it up, there will not be much apart from the under construction page, but once it's finished I would love you guys to join ;)

Come and look

MMAFreeRoll.com

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Everyone can come and sign up now. If there is any errors post them on my forum please :)

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
Your registration has been blocked because of high amounts of spam from your IP and/or email address.

Well thats a first lol ,,,,, lol lol

McLovin help the chicken is out in the cold lol ,, I need somewhere warm to lay my egg's

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
InternetChicken said:
Your registration has been blocked because of high amounts of spam from your IP and/or email address.

Ha, I see. You should be able to now. :)

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Y
our registration has been blocked because of high amounts of spam from your IP and/or email address.

Those pesky Aussies don't like Scottish spam. LOL

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
If I join I want some Mad Max figurines and some Crocodile meat. I will also be enjoying terms such as, but not limited to; Bloke, Mate, Crikey, etc. A free Subaru Outback personally autographed by Paul Hogan would be nice as well. Thanks.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Must be an Aussie-IP only Forum. Lol.

InternetChicken said:

What does MMAFreeRoll(dot)com mean?

Mr McLovin's A.. Free Roll or something.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Earth said:

v8B6x.gif

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Earth said:

No, ha. No idea what it means. Got it from a site that was doing a giveaway on domains. :)

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Oh, and I will require a lifetime supply of vegemite. :)

McLovin just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich. hehe

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Yeah, I got the link.

Edit: Found it. http://www.forumeze.com/forum/Thread-Free-domains-list?pid=3647#pid3647

McLovin said:
Got it from a site that was doing a giveaway on domains. :)

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Earth said:
Yeah, I got the link.

Edit: Found it. http://www.forumeze.com/forum/Thread-Free-domains-list?pid=3647#pid3647

Yes that is correct. Problem?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.