Advice Request My PC Engineer Lost My Pictures When Backing Up

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Ninefifty

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 14, 2018
Hi All,
My pc engineer, if I can call him that, upgraded my pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
I told the guy to back up all my stuff and reinstore them when done. He said he would do all that.

Get my pc back.
What's missing? - my pictures, videos and favourites.

He says he can get all those back but I have had a go at it myself from old back ups of a month ago back and I can't find them - I messed up somewhere. Wrong Aomei backup used.

Are my stuff hidden somewhere that my pc can retrieve from my pc that I don't know about or has he hidden it in the sky somewhere I can retrieve that I don't know about?
I will give him a call and visit today seeing as I have some spare time but in case he disappoints I am hoping for answers here.

Cheers.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.