CONS
all

soinvisage

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2014
hi

i come with an another quick review, sorry for the english, im french , the sound and the other mistake video !

in conclusion , im not fan of this software, update failed ! why ?? free version ??

"reboot yout", yes why not .....

M

MalwareT

Sophos is British company and they are mostly focused on enterprise/endpoint customers. This actually looks like rogue to me. I have this rating system:

0.5 - Abysmal
1 - Terrible
1.5 - Very Poor
2 - Poor
2.5 - OK
3 - Good
3.5 - Very Good
4 - Excellent
4.5 - Outstanding
5 - Spectacular.

I first list all pros, and every con reduces rating for 0.5.

soinvisage

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2014
Sophos is British company and they are mostly focused on enterprise/endpoint customers. This actually looks like rogue to me. I have this rating system:

0.5 - Abysmal
1 - Terrible
1.5 - Very Poor
2 - Poor
2.5 - OK
3 - Good
3.5 - Very Good
4 - Excellent
4.5 - Outstanding
5 - Spectacular.

I first list all pros, and every con reduces rating for 0.5.
so 0.50

Reactions: MalwareT

soinvisage

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2014
no because the pack have 2 days so if you take an antivirus like emsisoft, tiranium or avast without update, on a pack of 80/100 malwares , 1 minimum must be detected, thx for watching

M

Manzai

no because the pack have 2 days so if you take an antivirus like emsisoft, tiranium or avast without update, on a pack of 80/100 malwares , 1 minimum must be detected, thx for watching

Database of Senvira are outdated

Test failed

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.