Yes

Number of users for this PC:
2 (Me and Wife)

User Account Control settings:
None

Real-Time Protection:
Sophos Home

On-demand Scanners:
I use Hitman Pro primarily and occasionally Zemana AntiMalware or AVG Rescue Disk

Privacy software:
CyberScrub

Backup and Recovery:
Drive Cloner Rx and RollBack Rx

Web Browser(s):
Google Chrome

Extensions and Plugins:
Adblocker, uBlock

L

Lucent Warrior

I've considered it, my wife is pretty dumb when it comes to computers. I usually rely on backups but it's probably not the best idea.
With UAC disabled, there is literally nothing stopping anything on that system from running with full admin rights. I would enable it. Applications such as Shadow Defender would work great for you in this case "protecting your wife" with system wide virtualization, that can be reset by a simple restart of the system.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Please go to "thread tools" to in the upper right of your original thread and then "edit thread" and fill in the standard outline for your config.Thanks :)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Not sure what this "CyberScrub" is though
going to go give it a look.
Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: Logethica

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Hey brother, I get this when trying to access any link to CyberScrub, I utilize Nortons Secure DNS servers
Cyber_Scrub_SS2.png

Do you have the installer for this application you can link me to, maybe put it on DropBox, MEGA, or whatever service you use and link me to it, I would like to test it and look at it.
If not thats ok.
PeAcE

Reactions: Logethica

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.