My security setup question

Viper007

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
So im using emsisoft anti malware with comdo firewall i have the hips and auto sandbox enabled, which do you think i should disable emsisoft BB or comodos?

also comodo firewall has anti keylogging monitoring i think? i use zemana antilogger should i keep this enabled?

M

MalwareT

No, comodo firewall doesn't have anti keylogging, so keep zemana enabled. Emsisoft has better behavior blocker so you can disable comodo's. I'd suggest you to disable HIPS because it generates a lot of popups ,which can be annoying.

Reactions: Purshu_Pro

Viper007

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
No, comodo firewall doesn't have anti keylogging, so keep zemana enabled. Emsisoft has better behavior blocker so you can disable comodo's. I'd suggest you to disable HIPS because it generates a lot of popups ,which can be annoying.
what about keeping both emsisoft bb and comodo together will this work still fine?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.