Mycomputer of nobita36

D

Deleted member 178

I will help as much as i can , i am in Vietnam but my Vietnamese is poor :p

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
I reccommened that you upgrade from windows Xp to windows 7 or 8 (8 coming in October) because Microsoft will remove support and updates to xp in one and half years.

For On-Demand scanners I reccommened Malwarebytes Antimalware(free and pro), Emsisoft Antimalware(free and paid subscription), Hitman Pro(trial, paid subscription).

Do you have add-ons for Google Chrome here are some AdBlock, Bitdefender Trafficlight, Web of Trust (WOT).

P

Plexx

I see you are using Bkav Pro Internet Security. What version are you using?

Also what are the differences between pro and free?
Bkav FE - Free version with essential features. Tuy nhiên, it is advisable bạn Bkav use IS to Ensure the most effective and comprehensive protection for your computer in long term. Please click here to purchase online Bkav IS - Cloud Computing Technology (39.99 USD / 1 year license)

The above was taken from the website once I pressed the British flag, which used google translator.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well first thing that I recommend is that you upgrade to Windows 7, if you can't then I would little things like Adblock Plus, WOT, Ghostery to Google Chrome. Like Earth said adding Malwarebytes is great.

D

Deleted member 178

Avoid the free versions, they used outdated engines. at least the last time i tried it.

P

Plexx

umbrapolaris said:
Avoid the free versions, they used outdated engines. at least the last time i tried it.

In other words, you gotta pay to have an average protection? Rather do the switch then. Looks like they exploit the users :(

No wonder why they say they recommend to update (at least they are a bit honest...)

D

Deleted member 178

the 2011 version scored very high on VB100 Rap test, has a thread on Wilders about it. Btw, in Vietnam it cost 15$ :p

P

Plexx

It ain't the first time I see vendors advertising products with different prices in which if you do the exact exchange rate and even consider 4% interbanking charges, it is way off...

D

Deleted member 178

Vietnamese users can't afford the western prices, even 15usd is already high here.

P

Plexx

10 Euros is quite a lot in Hong Kong as well, so I completely understand the price reasons

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.