Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Hello Everyone,

First of all let me say that the MalwareTips community offers a incredible amount of useful information, some good some even better but generally spot on.
And given the fact that the internet can be a dangerous place for the average users, this site is almost a must have on your bookmark list.
I personally used this site enough times to recognize and recommend it to everyone who has a pc problem and is willing to read, listen and learn.
That being said, let me take this opportunity to introduce myself to the MalwareTips community.

I am Nico 32 years old dutch guy who spends way to much time on the internet, as a professional and obviously at home.
So by registering to this great community i would like to contribute my knowledge as many did before me, and being able to help people in the same way as this community did help me with my pc problems.

Kind Regards Nico

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Welcome to MalwareTips. :)

You didn't went for a wrong place, enjoy your stay.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.