Nano Antivirus

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
I see... Well I want to give a few tips for your reviews:
I'd like to see some more screenshots or a video and try to do a little reformat to your review like as a reader, I do not want to see something like "TOO MANY MISSED LINKS TO BE WRITTEN!" as that can feed critics into thinking you have a biased view.
Just thought i should point that out.

Some screenshot examples could be:
Ram/Cpu usage, Scan results, System Damage, etc.

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
3link9 said:
I see... Well I want to give a few tips for your reviews:
I'd like to see some more screenshots or a video and try to do a little reformat to your review like as a reader, I do not want to see something like "TOO MANY MISSED LINKS TO BE WRITTEN!" as that can feed critics into thinking you have a biased view.
Just thought i should point that out.

Some screenshot examples could be:
Ram/Cpu usage, Scan results, System Damage, etc.

Yea i can do that, i just thought u guys wouldnt care and just want the results.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Malware Security said:
Yea i can do that, i just thought u guys wouldnt care and just want the results.

Why did we join this site? We joined to see all the detailed results. :p

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
McLovin said:
Malware Security said:

Why did we join this site? We joined to see all the detailed results. :p

haha alright alright, just that some people don't have time reading for hours and just want good enough details to understand the results!lol

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Thank you! For Security Software review and the PDF file showing the results! On Namo Anti-virus!

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
i am doing a review on this antivirus right after ikarus because my reviews today look so much better!lol

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
i am doing a review on this antivirus right after ikarus because my reviews today look so much better!lol

FreddyFreeloader

Level 32
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 23, 2013
Good review! All the reviews I've seen of Nano, it fails bigtime.
My only suggestion would be to show the size of the AV, some can just be so massive that I wouldn't even attempt to download them.
Thanks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.