rupeshkj

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
My fried bough a Laptop with
AMD Quad-Core A10-4655M
8 GB Ram
AMD Radeon HD 7620G/8670M Dual GPU (2 GB)

He is not a hardcore gamer but he games little,so will this fulfil his needs?

Please keep your answers as simple as possible!

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Since he play games sometimes then yup, it's but it won't play games in ultra settings & will face some difficulty to play future games smoothly.

Reactions: rupeshkj

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Low to Medium settings in most modern games, older games will be easier on the GPU.
Special graphic effects such as :
Antialiasing, Anisotropic Filtering, Post Processing and High Detailed Shadows / Textures turned to Low or off.

Reactions: rupeshkj

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
I think it will but I would still look for an intel-Nvidia gpu-solution (640/730/740 and so on) would be better. Where do you live and what's the budget?

rupeshkj

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
He said its good so then he his dad made my dad buy it for me
so the laptop for me is very good no problem till now but i will put some games then lets see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.