Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
How do you use the "thumbnail" option in the malware sample forum?
I use the "spoiler" but I get a link displayed instead of the image!
I have been very active in that forum,and in my previous posts dating back from two years ago,I used to display the whole image!
The rules have now changed but for the life of me I can't seem to get the images diplayed via spoiler/thumbnail:confused::confused:

Thanks!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Click upload a file
Ashampoo_Snap_2016.01.25_18h08m48s_001_.png

Browse to the file and then click thumbnail to post it as a thumbnail

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.01.25_18h09m26s_002_.png

By clicking on the thumbnail will show you the full size image

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I have the same problem as you sometimes, the thumbnail option should come up after you upload your image but it does not always work for me either sometimes. So i use Lightshot which so far seems acceptable to post my results.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have the same problem as you sometimes, the thumbnail option should come up after you upload your image but it does not always work for me either sometimes. So i use Lightshot which so far seems acceptable to post my results.
I have not experienced it not showing up for a while now

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
It showed up OK yesterday but i got an error uploading image. I tried three times.

Reactions: Soberatike
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.