Advice Request Need file recovery program

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

379EXHD

Thread author
I have a external drive that suddenly says it needs formatted. It is full of files I need to recover. Is there a dependable free program that is good for this. I can see the files with a pay program from seagate I just can't afford it for one time use. Thanks,Rocky

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
Recuva is good, got me out of trouble a few times. godd luck!

markmohan

Mar 16, 2016
There are lots of professional software available in the market that can easily recover lost data from formatted or damaged Hard Disk. Kernel for Windows Data Recovery is such an excellent software, with this utility you can easily recover and restore lost data from deleted, formatted, and re-formatted partitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.