Need help to config Sandboxie

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
I am using Firefox & before 4-5 day i downloaded sandboxie & both works great together but after uninstall,when yesterday i reinstall it,whenever i run firefox under Sandboxie i am unable to copy or past anything & also i also failed to click on add ons or change my search engine.I am using it in both default box & my box(created by me) but same result.

note:when i reinstall it,Sandboxie automatically shows my box while i created it in my first install.I am using EAM,WSA & Some time netgate firewall.
I am selected access to bookmark,cookies,profile but not work till.
Any suggestion ?

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
Thanx Bo.elam
Actually my problem is that i am unable to copy or past any text or link in firefox while i run this into sandboxie,unable to click on tools ,view history etc options while running it in sandboxie.
when i try ctrl+c & ctrl+P printer window opens,even i am unable to close firefox while running in sandboxie.
I allow access to cookies,firefox profile,bookmarks but don't work :(
Outside of sandboxie firefox run without error.I uninstall it with Iobit uninstaller & reinstall but still same problem :(

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
"your sandbox is corrupted"
Yes bo
I also think that may be my sandboxie is corrupted becuase when i first use it,everything is ok,but after installing a different version(old) its corrupted may be.
"Create a new sandbox and using default settings, run Firefox in it to see if it works fine"
I try this before but not work :(
"use Sandboxie own installer. SBIE probably uninstalls better that way than using IOBIT."
Ok good idea i will try it.
Thanx Bo for helping me :)

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
now i got the answer,i check it with Maxthon & Opera,it works smoothly,So problem in firefox,may be both collides with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.