Need help tweaking KIS, Comodo Firewall and others...

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
@mekelek how do you have AppGuard configured to have it running along KIS? I would expect that TAM is off and perhaps the hole program control module?
Currently I am playing with it too but it seems we are not getting friends...
actually everything is on in KIS, but I'm kinda having issues with certain programs being blocked from writing into their own processes memory being blocked by Appguard, or like a chromium based browser constantly spamming the blocks in Appguard since its multiprocess one, could be a bug not fixed in v4.

Glashouse

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
I am playing with the version 5 and didn't notice this so far but I will check with chrome...

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
I am playing with the version 5 and didn't notice this so far but I will check with chrome...
7mcpVr.png

I also kind of hate that i can only make apps left alone with adding them to Appguard, and not vice-versa.

Glashouse

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
for me it looks different:

upload_2017-7-13_10-56-34.png

so perhaps I need to tweek some settings but having it run with the default settings throws lots of messages on my test machine without havy usage...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.