Solved Need Help

novocaine

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 19, 2016
Hi @TwinHeadedEagle , would you please check my machine, I'm not sure my machine is clean. I have attached FRST and Addition. I don't know how to read it :ROFLMAO:. Thank you.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    48.6 KB · Views: 7
  • FRST.txt
    55.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Dave Russo

novocaine

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 19, 2016
Hi,

Logs look clean. Do you have any problems or you just wanted to check your system?
recently explorer.exe and svchost.exe consumes high RAM (sometimes), I'm not sure if it's normal because it never be like this. high consume on RAM will cause performance impact as my laptop here using 2GB RAM only. I also noticed sometimes trustedinstaller.exe run and consume high RAM even when there is no windows update or during system idle. I run process explorer - sysinternals with VT and it's clean. I don't know because this high consume of RAM never happened before. is it normal? if so then it's time to buy more RAM

Reactions: Dave Russo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.