Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
One more suggestion :oops:

If you are really serious about the online retailer shop, you will definitely need few technical guys( or atleast one good one) along with you.

See you don't know the difference between domain and host, and I am pretty sure you will find it difficult to bind those through name servers and then who will design the WebPage and Billing functionality?

And the amount you will be charged for host and domain is nothing when you compare the charge of the professional who will help you building the website. So think thoroughly and if possible make partnership with someone having knowledge about these things. He can work on the website part and you can work on supplying the materials.
Thank you . Can i become that professional technical guy u are telling about? If so what things should i learn?

EmiLLiaN

Level 1
Verified
Aug 1, 2014
Thank you . Can i become that professional technical guy u are telling about? If so what things should i learn?

Programming and the functionality of an online store. You can use wordpress and woocommerce, magento (without a good config of your host i don't recommend it), pretashop, oscart, shopify, etc :D

You have a lot of thing's, but my recommendation is to start with wordpress and woocommerce with a paid shop. The idea here is that you can't go with an online shop without spending money. Sooner or latter you will have problem's with the host, and you will have to buy a good one. Then you will loose your time for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purshu_Pro
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.